Red lights flashing. No response from Ronin S after firmware upgrade
7474 7 2018-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonathangoff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144915 ft
Israel

I am also having an issue with the firmware upgrade. I tried updating to the latest firmware (from the original shipped firmware) using DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin v2. The update failed, gave me an error message and told me to restart the Ronin. Before the restart, I see the 1, 2, and 3 lights and double flashing red. I restarted the unit and as soon as I power the battery back all three lights start flashing red in a double pattern. Pressing the power button on the gimbal does nothing.

I need the Ronin S for a very important shoot today. What can I do to gain control of my Ronin S again?

This is the error I received.

This is the error I received.
2018-11-26
Use props
Chris_E
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243474 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Downgrade to the prior version. Worked for me.
2018-11-27
Use props
jonathangoff
lvl.1
Israel

Good thought, but the program is no longer recognizing the Ronin S, so I can't downgrade. Ugh
2018-11-27
Use props
fansbc3ebbbe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1827 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Did you find a solution?
2019-10-31
Use props
Tilburym
New
United Kingdom

Any luck with this? I’m having the same issue
2019-11-19
Use props
BenHemmer
New

United States

Any Solutions??? litterally just unboxed Ronin S, installed, balanced, started updating firmwares, got the the one before last, then my ronin S disconnected from computer and app. The gimbal now has 3 blinking red lights. Doesn't respond to anything. Can't upgrade or downgrade firmware because can't connect to laptop or phone. Please help.
2020-7-8
Use props
jonathangoff
lvl.1
Israel

Unfortunately, the only way I could get it fixed was by taking it in to the store I purchased it at and they had to work on it (not sure what they did). Now I'm scared to upgrade again. ha ha
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_50qqDIfXAE5J
lvl.1

South Africa

Hello, Guys I Trust You are all Well.

I have a Problem. My Gimbal doesn't Connect to the PC at all, It only Charges.

Another ISSUE, my Motors aren't Responding
2021-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules