DJI Pilot v1.0.1 critical bug with Z30/XT2
1343 6 2018-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
n0xlf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 368901 ft
United States

Thankfully this isn't a flight bug, but it does make my M210RTK nearly useless.  This has been mentioned in other responses in this forum, but I wanted to bring attention to it (and other v1.0.1 bugs) to see if anyone has a workaround.

The Z30 and XT2 show corrupt video (in my case, lots of solid green scrolling through the image) only when connected to position #2.  The video itself on the camera is fine.  I got it to work only once, through an unknown combination of drone/controller/Crystal Sky/app restarts.  If I can figure out what that was I'll certainly let people know, but please reply with any similar experiences.

2018-11-27
Use props
bobo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem with the X4s/Z30 combo. Once app connects the Z30 has all green bars on screen. I found if I turn off controller, then back on it corrects. Also if i back out of screen to DJI Logo and then back in it clears up.
2018-11-28
Use props
fans5210ea39
New
Flight distance : 1056316 ft
United States

I have a problem with xt2.   I can not view “full screen” flir image.   

Pip works, half screen works, but when i select “msx” at the top, it gives me the same visable image I get when choosing “visible”

Tried using 2 different crystal sky tablets with different versions of  pilot app with same results.   

As far as I can tell, xt2 firmware is up to date through go4 app however I can only find “XT” firmware available to download from DJI website.   
2018-11-29
Use props
Mumuss
lvl.1

France

Hello, i have the  same problem when  i use xt2 and z30 on dual gimble. This morning the XT2 is unknow on DJI pilot. Please find on issue !
2018-12-6
Use props
Dadelanger
lvl.2

United States

The green lines and scrolling happens on the Z30 in position #2 when an X5s is in position #1 also, but only sometimes, and "might" work after a series of reboots. Maddening
2018-12-6
Use props
bobo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI monitoring this? Would appreciate feedback.
2018-12-6
Use props
n0xlf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 368901 ft
United States

I wouldn't count on it - The fix will probably come months from now, if at all.  Between this and the battery issue I may just have to abandon my substantial investment in this platform.  No sense in having it sitting around doing nothing...
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules