Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't change XT2 color palette on Cendance
2430 5 2018-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
n0xlf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368901 ft
United States

Anyone know how?

The manual for the XT2 references a different controller and says "press the right dial to select a palette...", which isn't correct.

I can assign a button to changing the XT2 view, but not the palette.  Switching between white hot/black hot is a pretty basic thermal operation function that should be easily accessible one would think.
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi n0xlf, sorry for the confusion by the user manual, it is mainly for the normal RC, the color palette is unable to be customized in Cendence at the moment, we will forward it to our engineers for consideration in the future development.
2018-11-28
Use props
n0xlf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368901 ft
United States

That would be great - having that capability easily accessible is fairly critical for public safety/search and rescue operations.  Just having a white hot/black hot toggle would be ideal so that you don't have to cycle through all of the different palettes.
2018-11-28
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mindy could you give this feature a big shove for the engineers as it is a really basic requirement which ought to be usable on such a remote as Cendence ??
2019-5-30
Use props
El Kab0ng
First Officer
Flight distance : 156499 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm pretty sure the default XT2 Palette switch buttons is one of the B buttons on the top left of the remote.  I'll double check with ours, but I'm pretty sure I saw it there recently.  
2019-6-11
Use props
El Kab0ng
First Officer
Flight distance : 156499 ft
  • >>>
United States

Default setting is the Ba button on the top left.
B7CEA1F0-A8C8-4BE6-9743-53B0DFDA8F69.jpeg
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules