Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
R/C controller battery life p4 vs p3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Hi all! I see a lot of complaints about battery life on the controller for p4! (I got p4prov2.0)
Does the p4 use significantly more due to power requirements, or is the battery smaller? I could do way more flights on my p3 with the same mobile device, as i can on the p4. I guess i can disable charging on my tablet - see if it helps any - but as my p4 is less than 6 months old, and the battery life seems to be lessening already, i am wondering what would be my options? Perhaps DJI could extend the warranty on controller battery specifically? This worries me, as I hope to use this drone for 2 years or so, as i did my p3....  
I'd hate to lose the ability to fly just because controller battery sucks?

2018-11-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

It should last you just as long as your Phantom 3 RC battery has.

RedHotPoker

2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Phantomski. Thank you for the inquiry. RedHotPoker is correct the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2 remote controller battery should last as long as the DJI Phantom 3 remote controller's battery. If you are encountering any defects on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2 remote controller's performance please contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support for additional help. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2018-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules