Dji Care Refresh
796 6 2018-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djinoob_12345
lvl.1

Australia

I need some help, I had crashed my DJI Spark, but had DJI Care Refresh. My Care Refresh ended on 22/11/18, but I was told as long as I submit a request before my Care Refresh End, which I did, I should have only have to pay the replacement fee of $79 AUD for the drone.

I received my quotation today, file is attached. Apparently I have to pay a total of $414, and I was also told shipping fees were covered by DJI???

I don't know what to do, I can't afford the $414, if I could I would of just purchased a new drone for myself. I'm just so confused why it isn't just $79, if anyone could help me out, please.

Also when I search up my serial number on to check remaining balance on DJI Care Refresh, it says "   serial number has no DJI Care record " is this because my Refresh planned ended? Or is it saying I never had it in the first place ?

I honestly am such a noob to all of this, hopefully someone can help me out, thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 7.02.29 pm.png
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to read your post, I failed to get the case number via your Forum account, may I have the case number so that we can check more details for further support?
2018-11-28
Use props
djinoob_12345
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-28 03:59
Hi there, sorry to read your post, I failed to get the case number via your Forum account, may I have the case number so that we can check more details for further support?

CAS-2458591-X6R4F5
Thank you!
2018-11-28
Use props
djinoob_12345
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-28 03:59

CAS-2458591-X6R4F5
Thank you!
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djinoob_12345 Posted at 11-28 05:08
CAS-2458591-X6R4F5
Thank you!

Thank you for providing the case number. I was able to check the case and the DJI Care record under the serial number of the drone. We will forward a request to be reviewed by the respective department since in our system shows that repair case was opened prior the expiration of the care plan. We will get back to you as soon as we receive the feedback from the designated team assigned to your region. We hope for your patience.
2018-11-28
Use props
djinoob_12345
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 11-28 07:41
Thank you for providing the case number. I was able to check the case and the DJI Care record under the serial number of the drone. We will forward a request to be reviewed by the respective department since in our system shows that repair case was opened prior the expiration of the care plan. We will get back yo you as soon as we receive the feedback from the designated team assigned to your region. We hope for your patience.

Thank you very much!
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The quotation has been updated, you should have received the email, please check and let us know if you have further concern.
2018-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules