Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
universal accessory carrier
799 4 2018-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAgraphics
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Whilst looking at this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=173360  about a lighting kit for a Mavic Pro and the extended lig kit for the Macic 2 that also has LED torches  it occured to me that a universal carrier system that you could attach things to would be good
Someting in 2 parts.
1st part atackeds the Drone
2 part is a cheap modifiable plat that attaches to the 1st part

So a kit of one part 1 and several part 2  enabling the user to modify the plats to fit a variety of things. Variuous lights, sensors etc   A bit like the attachment in the Mavic 2 enerprise but it would need to permit accessories that would need to be under the body.

Not thought this through but just putting out the idea to be shot down and hopefylly improved on myt some one with a 3 d printer or an production plant :-)  

2018-11-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

The Lumen Cube brackets are well done.  Big advantage of Lumen Cube is being able to control it via BlueTooth.  

Even though Lumen Cube has almost double Lumens of LitraTorch, the LitraTorch appears brighter in following video (skip to Time Index 6:50)
2018-11-28
Use props
JAgraphics
Second Officer
United Kingdom

That was the thread I was looking at and thought that the carriers used for those cubes would be more useful if there was a system that would permit you to adopt to mount "anything" within reason.
Also just noticed that their system is for the Mavic NOT Mavic 2 (as it says in BIG letters on the light kit )  

There are lots of other sensors, lights, cameras etc you might want to mount.  
2018-11-28
Use props
NetDep
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202372 ft
United States

Lume Cube has told me they will have a light set a available for the Mavic 2 in December.....I can hardly wait!!!!
2018-11-28
Use props
JAgraphics
Second Officer
United Kingdom

that's good but I am looking for a system so I can mount  other things.
2018-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules