Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What are SMART LED lights meaning on I2?
1883 3 2018-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I noticed the lights by the motors on my I2 are not flashing now.  In the Camera menu, they mention SMART LEDs with three settings to control them.  None of the settings seem to turn the arm LED lights on while sitting on the floor and running the battery down prior to recharging since the update.  I think they did flash during the recent update  to 0.300 but can't recall.

Are these only operational in the air now or while motors are running?

Puzzled at what has changed in GO 4 and the arm's LED lights.

2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean after the firmware update of your aircraft the Inspire 2's LEDs light are no longer flashing? Could you please provide a short video of this issue? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for a further update. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-28
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-28 13:02
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean after the firmware update of your aircraft the Inspire 2's LEDs light are no longer flashing? Could you please provide a short video of this issue? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for a further update. Thank you for the support.

Tony, correct no lights flashing now since the update on any arm.  Was wondering what the SMART feature entails now since the menu for the LEDs under the camera settings show three selections, but I cannot get the lights to flash at all.  All are dark.

Does SMART LED mean the VPS turns them off while on the ground?  I haven't flown it yet since the update as I'm in a NFZ and have to take it out of town.  Could it be related to the NFZ and keeping them off as a warning?

I see GO 4 was also updated today as well and haven't tried to see if the SMART LED's menu makes any difference.  Why they now call it SMART LED's is what is confusing since that is some new term for them.

I may try another flash of the I2 later with 0.300 and see if they blink or flash at all.  There was ahiccup on the download using Windows so I had to resort to the iPad and it too needed a restart of the download but it finally installed, and the VPS calibration went well post too.
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 11-28 13:52
Tony, correct no lights flashing now since the update on any arm.  Was wondering what the SMART feature entails now since the menu for the LEDs under the camera settings show three selections, but I cannot get the lights to flash at all.  All are dark.

Does SMART LED mean the VPS turns them off while on the ground?  I haven't flown it yet since the update as I'm in a NFZ and have to take it out of town.  Could it be related to the NFZ and keeping them off as a warning?

Hi, thanks for the response. Since the issue occurred upon updating the firmware, I would recommend to restore and refresh the firmware of your Inspire 2 using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there would be changes. You may refer to the link below for you to download the application.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/downloads
2018-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules