Kicked-Out for Flying
811 7 2018-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

Not my video. I do find these videos interesting because it really highlights the general publics understanding of what is and isn't legal. Plus, who doesn't love watching people make up laws and rules and complaining, etc.

2018-11-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Security guards like that wind me up!
2018-11-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I have seen that before, and you can understand their point of view. It is their property the guy is on, so they can make their own rules.
2018-11-28
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

A CW Posted at 11-28 15:47
Security guards like that wind me up!

Agreed! I've had a couple run-ins. The first time I didn't even chat with the guy. I just packed everything up and left (he got me before I started). The second time I was approached by a security guard while I had just completed the flight and was already packing up, so nothing happened. Didn't save me from a lecture of this and that is illegal blah blah blah... I don't even entertain or educate anymore.. I just leave as quiet as possible ;)
2018-11-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Adam Flurk Posted at 11-28 16:42
Agreed! I've had a couple run-ins. The first time I didn't even chat with the guy. I just packed everything up and left (he got me before I started). The second time I was approached by a security guard while I had just completed the flight and was already packing up, so nothing happened. Didn't save me from a lecture of this and that is illegal blah blah blah... I don't even entertain or educate anymore.. I just leave as quiet as possible ;)

Best thing to do mate. I appreciate the have a job to do but that does not give them the right to be rude.
2018-11-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I saw this too.  It's private property.  If they want you to leave, you have to leave.  Pretty simple.  
2018-11-28
Use props
Goldenseal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487034 ft
United States

Agree, how could Ken make such a statement while being on private property. Ken is making  bad pr for drone flyers.
2018-11-28
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Azerbaijan

As soon as you say things like ... Educate ... Right to .... The average security guard who often has been told to remove you from the property feels insulted. Best is to just say ... OK and go.

If you want to go back later ... Telephone in first ... Explain .. Get persons name and ok .... But given the confrontation above - no way you'll ever get back ....

Nigel
2018-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules