Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI OSMO Pocket camera... need extension rod
6658 6 2018-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harry Rossini
New

United States

DJI don't have the extension rod for sale yet?
Bought a OSMO Pocket camera.

2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the accessory for Osmo Pocket is not yet available with our DJI Store. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-28
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

4# DJI really needs to take a look at their release strategy.  They come out with these incredible products and have almost ZERO accessories ready for launch. Ignoring the fact that it pis••• off customers, but wouldn't it make business sense to have them ready at launch? DJI just invites 3rd party products to do the job they should be doing.   Example 1: Mavic 2 Launch - zero hard cases - zero tablet mounts for controller - zero filters for camera  Example 2: Ronin S Launch – zero 2nd battery/grip option - zero accessory mounts  I don't get it. Cmon DJI, help us spend more money with you lol
2018-11-30
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

DJI really needs to take a look at their release strategy.  They come out with these incredible products and have almost ZERO accessories ready for launch. Ignoring the fact that it pis••• off customers, but wouldn't it make business sense to have them ready at launch? DJI just invites 3rd party products to do the job they should be doing.   Example 1: Mavic 2 Launch - zero hard cases - zero tablet mounts for controller - zero filters for camera  Example 2: Ronin S Launch – zero 2nd battery/grip option - zero accessory mounts  I don't get it. Cmon DJI, help us spend more money with you lol
2018-11-30
Use props
Harry Rossini
New

United States

There are some accessory made by other companies.
IE: for the DJI - Mobile #1 here's a cool platform:
At the end of the page click on mobile-2 rig... it's different,
Can't post a link but here's the company name: fotosafariproducts

As for the OSMO-Pocket, someone may design one... I may even make one myself
2018-11-30
Use props
Harry Rossini
New

United States

Harry Rossini Posted at 11-30 22:36
There are some accessory made by other companies.
IE: for the DJI - Mobile #1 here's a cool platform:
At the end of the page click on mobile-2 rig... it's different,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p ... Ns15X8Pn0QHGQdvBXCt
2018-12-25
Use props
acvgraphy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203816 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-28 16:13
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the accessory for Osmo Pocket is not yet available with our DJI Store. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for the support.

Still not available. I am in the UK, no chance to find it. Does DJI has any plans to make it available to consumers please? To me it is a matter of trust, I want DJI to deliver to the consumers what initially promised. Thank you.
2019-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules