3585 8 2018-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Who! Who! Who during fly your Mavic 2 Pro the gimbal fall down and hit my head! Quickly come to collect it back!

Pro.jpeg
2018-11-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That does look like it could be a modular connection with some tweaks - which would be great to switch between the 1" sensor and zoom without having to buy two drones.
2018-11-29
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I don't know about changing to the Zoom camera but a Mk2 Pro camera in due course. Also it might mean that the Mavic 2 chassis has bene designed for a longer life than just the current pro and Zoom. Which si good as it means more accessories for the airframe and the batteries might get developed and be around longer.
Just hought an IR camera etc would be good.
2018-11-29
Use props
Mrimstad
lvl.3
Norway

Gimbal/camera module is interchangeable on the m2 platform, this has been known for some time.
Wheter we will se new cameras or not? I think it is highly unlikely as dji dont realy condone us replacing them ourselfs.
2018-11-29
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2018-11-29
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

JAgraphics Posted at 11-29 01:27
I don't know about changing to the Zoom camera but a Mk2 Pro camera in due course. Also it might mean that the Mavic 2 chassis has bene designed for a longer life than just the current pro and Zoom. Which si good as it means more accessories for the airframe and the batteries might get developed and be around longer.
Just hought an IR camera etc would be good.

IR full spectrum conversions with filters are available at https://kolarivision.com/

I got one, it's awesome.

2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know about what happened to your Mavic 2 Pro. I would recommend contacting our support for further help in regards to this. Please see the link below for your reference. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-29
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

FatherXmas Posted at 11-29 08:08
IR full spectrum conversions with filters are available at https://kolarivision.com/

I got one, it's awesome.

You got one for a Mavic 2 Pro?

I have colleagues who have full spectrum conversions on their Nikons. they also had it done on other drones but not DJI's
2018-11-30
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

JAgraphics Posted at 11-30 00:54
You got one for a Mavic 2 Pro?

I have colleagues who have full spectrum conversions on their Nikons. they also had it done on other drones but not DJI's

Yes, Kolari Vision is selling full spectrum converted M2Ps with a set of 6 filters.
2018-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules