Hyperlapse
6798 21 2018-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
N8m888
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

I see the osmo pocket has timelapse and motion lapse function but does not have hyperlapse ?
Thought this would have been an absolute must have option !!
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day N8m888, Thank you for these information and suggestion today regarding the hyperlapse function on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Rest assured that I will forward this suggestion to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-29
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

I don't understand.
You do a Timelapse and walk around with the camera, there is your hyperlapse.
Should the osmo have wheels and move around by itself?
Please enlighten me.
2018-11-29
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
United Kingdom

When the gimbal does a “time lapse” the gimbal will be fixed to avoid unwanted movement.
When doing a “hyper lapse” you want the gimbal to be in 3 axis stabilized mode to keep the horizon steady as you move.
2018-11-29
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
United Kingdom

When the gimbal does a “time lapse” the gimbal will be fixed to avoid unwanted movement.
When doing a “hyper lapse” you want the gimbal to be in 3 axis stabilized mode to keep the horizon steady as you move.
2018-11-29
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

N8m888 Posted at 11-29 12:33

I am having trouble understanding the difference....   To make a moving time lapse (hyper) dont' you just select object tracking on something (say a building) and then walk around it????  
2018-11-29
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
United Kingdom

LouisP Posted at 11-29 12:45
I am having trouble understanding the difference....   To make a moving time lapse (hyper) dont' you just select object tracking on something (say a building) and then walk around it????

You can on something like the osmo mobile 2 which has a Hyperlapse mode but you cannot select object tracking on the normal time lapse mode as nothing is meant to move therefore tracking is not required
2018-11-29
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

N8m888 Posted at 11-29 14:41
You can on something like the osmo mobile 2 which has a Hyperlapse mode but you cannot select object tracking on the normal time lapse mode as nothing is meant to move therefore tracking is not required

OH... I see...  I assumed that you could start auto tracking even if you were shooting in time lapse mode.  
2018-11-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If it has tracking while making timelapses (I think it does), you can make hyperlapses.
Actually on Osmo Mobile 1 it is not called hyperlapse, the tracking is there in timelapse mode (osmo mobile 1) so that is your hyperlapse mode.
Not sure about the OP though.
2018-11-29
Use props
Shubnigg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49364 ft
France

This is the only feature missing that made me hesitate to buy it or not. @Montfrooij  you cannot move during timelapses and/or motion timelapse their is no tracking...  See this video for all options

I hope to see soon this hyperlapse or timewarpe option ;)
2018-11-30
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Shubnigg Posted at 11-30 00:26
This is the only feature missing that made me hesitate to buy it or not. @Montfrooij  you cannot move during timelapses and/or motion timelapse their is no tracking...  See this video for all options
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3doVT2crRus
I hope to see soon this hyperlapse or timewarpe option ;)

Yes this option plus not sure whether it has AE/AF lock are the things that have stopped me ordering so far
2018-11-30
Use props
ClaytonMu
New
Flight distance : 25787 ft
Taiwan

I also need this feature very much. I can use the tracking function when I am using timelapse. I hope I can see this feature soon.
2018-11-30
Use props
Shubnigg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49364 ft
France

What about a nigthlapse??
2018-11-30
Use props
mastix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6659610 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hyperlapse please. Should be very easy to implement in firmware
2018-12-17
Use props
Shescor
lvl.4
Spain

You can do Hyperlapse with Osmo POcket if we put the FPV mode activated. This way you can do Hyperlapse, but having 3 seconds of minimum time is too much
2019-1-19
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Shescor Posted at 1-19 02:53
You can do Hyperlapse with Osmo POcket if we put the FPV mode activated. This way you can do Hyperlapse, but having 3 seconds of minimum time is too much

If you don't save individual images, you can do 2 seconds.
2019-1-19
Use props
Shescor
lvl.4
Spain

Curt1591 Posted at 1-19 03:42
If you don't save individual images, you can do 2 seconds.

thanks!!!!
2019-1-19
Use props
Alex Dinh
New

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-11-29 08:47
Hello and good day N8m888, Thank you for these information and suggestion today regarding the hyperlapse function on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Rest assured that I will forward this suggestion to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

Hi DJI support,

I am having the same issue. HYPERLAPSE does not appear in DJI Osmo Pocket. Do you have a solution.
2019-5-31
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Alex Dinh Posted at 5-31 21:55
Hi DJI support,

I am having the same issue. HYPERLAPSE does not appear in DJI Osmo Pocket. Do you have a solution.

Yes it does.   Very easy to find in the menu.
2019-6-1
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Hi DJI support,

Make sure you have the latest firmware
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi DJI support,

Hello and god day Alex Dinh. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The Hyperlapse is only available when using the DJI Osmo Pocket alone and will be added with the DJI Mimo Application on the later version. You can access it under the sub-menu of the Timelapse. Swipe Left > Timelapse > Swipe Left > Hyperlapse.​ Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-1
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 09:36
Hello and god day Alex Dinh. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The Hyperlapse is only available when using the DJI Osmo Pocket alone and will be added with the DJI Mimo Application on the later version. You can access it under the sub-menu of the Timelapse. Swipe Left > Timelapse > Swipe Left > Hyperlapse.​ Thank you for your valued support.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D593%26typeid%3D593
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules