Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Focus
1177 11 2018-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
N8m888
First Officer
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

Does the osmo pocket have the touch screen function for AE/AF ?
2018-11-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good question.
2018-11-29
Use props
DJIJAKOB
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Yes, you can tap the screen to trigger autofocus.
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As DJIJAKOB mentioned, the screen of the DJI Osmo Pocket is touchscreen and it will provide you with the autofocus, however, I'm afraid that the AE/AF should be adjusted in the application itself. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-29
Use props
N8m888
First Officer
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-29 11:12
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As DJIJAKOB mentioned, the screen on the DJI Osmo Pocket is touchscreen so that you could adjust the autofocus. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.

So you can tap to enable AE and AF just like the osmo mobile 2 ?
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

N8m888 Posted at 11-29 11:18

Hi, sorry for the confusion, I've edited my statement above and I do apologize for the incorrect information. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-29
Use props
PG73
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I've seen videos where the autofocus doesn't appear to work very well (whole scenes blurred) - is there an infinity focus setting, so the camera doesn't need to continually search for focus?
2018-11-30
Use props
nscalernn3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16565 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-29 11:12
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As DJIJAKOB mentioned, the screen of the DJI Osmo Pocket is touchscreen and it will provide you with the autofocus, however, I'm afraid that the AE/AF should be adjusted in the application itself. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.

Just another reason we folks with "outdated" phones like the Galaxy s7 can't buy this product.  If you have to have you phone with the app on it just to make the thing focus.  S T U P I D!!!!!!!!
2018-12-3
Use props
DJIJAKOB
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

nscalernn3 Posted at 12-3 21:22
Just another reason we folks with "outdated" phones like the Galaxy s7 can't buy this product.  If you have to have you phone with the app on it just to make the thing focus.  S T U P I D!!!!!!!!

You completely misunderstood. You can tap the touch screen to trigger focus. Other than that the Osmo Pocket has continuous focus.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

N8m888 Posted at 11-29 11:18

Hi there, Metering and Focusing can be adjusted by tapping the screen once.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PG73 Posted at 11-30 04:52
I've seen videos where the autofocus doesn't appear to work very well (whole scenes blurred) - is there an infinity focus setting, so the camera doesn't need to continually search for focus?

Hi PG73, we have AFS and AFC.
AFS: Single Autofocus. We will need to tap the screen to focus. It is suitable for manually changing focus from a distant object to a close object and vice versa.
AFC: Continuous Autofocus. When shooting a distant object or a close object, the camera will automatically focus.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nscalernn3 Posted at 12-3 21:22
Just another reason we folks with "outdated" phones like the Galaxy s7 can't buy this product.  If you have to have you phone with the app on it just to make the thing focus.  S T U P I D!!!!!!!!

Hi nscalernn3, we have replied your another post, we will collect customers' request and forward to our engineers for attention, please don't keep posting the duplicated posts, thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules