Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistant 2
1642 11 2018-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wrinkley Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5994 ft
United Kingdom

Hi can someone give me the info on where to download ssistant 2 from?

Regards Bob

2018-11-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI official site.
2018-11-29
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Which Version? Mavic Pro or Mavic 2. they are different.
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Wrinkley, we do appreciate your interest with in our product. You can down DJI Assistant 2 using this link: (https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads). If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.

2018-11-29
Use props
Aleon880
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70387 ft
Ukraine

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-29 06:11
Hi Wrinkley, we do appreciate your interest with in our product. You can down DJI Assistant 2 using this link: (https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads). If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

I'm outraged that DJI doesn't allow users of products to use one software package for drones.
2018-11-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Aleon880 Posted at 11-29 09:55
I'm outraged that DJI doesn't allow users of products to use one software package for drones.

Double Edge Sword.

Everything in one package (Program / App) means more code, more bloat requiring more compute resources.  A simple change to Program / App could break other parts or kill entire Program / App.

Separate packages (Programs / Apps) means more user administration (downloading, updating).  In case of GO-4 and Assistant-2, it means user needs both SmartDevice and Windows / Apple computer.  Additionally, it means Assistant-2 takes a back-seat, and problems with it are rarely fixed.
2018-11-30
Use props
Aleon880
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70387 ft
Ukraine

I have two drones, mavic pro and mavic 2 pro.
And I have to reinstall the software complex, every time I want to connect the mavic to computer. Do you think this is correct?
2018-12-1
Use props
Sille Elad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8888 ft
Bahamas

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-29 06:11

[view_image]

I tried uploading/downloading/all-loading this a few times and it's always coming up as Inspire 2 with this :How to connect your Inspire 2?" message.
2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Sille Elad Posted at 12-4 19:38
I tried uploading/downloading/all-loading this a few times and it's always coming up as Inspire 2 with this :How to connect your Inspire 2?" message.

From what you are describing, Assistant-2 is not seeing your drone.  It is not connecting via USB cable.
If you are using Windows version, then it is likely due to Windows rejecting installation of DJI's USB drivers.

DJI has not gotten Assistant-2 software / drivers Blessed by Microsoft.  Windows rejects properly installation of DJI's USB drivers because drivers are not signed.
2018-12-4
Use props
Sille Elad
lvl.1
Bahamas

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-4 20:14
From what you are describing, Assistant-2 is not seeing your drone.  It is not connecting via USB cable.
If you are using Windows version, then it is likely due to Windows rejecting installation of DJI's USB drivers.

I'm using a Mac and running Mojave 10.14.1
2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Sille Elad Posted at 12-4 20:50
I'm using a Mac and running Mojave 10.14.1

Have not tried using Assistant-2 with Mojave.  

Assistant-2 running on Sierra, generally partially works.  Assistant-2 will see and connect to Mavic Pro P with USB cable, but is limited to Updating, Refreshing, or Rolling back Mavic's firmware and doing calibrations.  

On a few occasions, have seen problems with Mac OS-X version Assistant-2 connecting via USB cable.  One time it appeared to be a case of poor USB connection to drone.  Other times it was state drone was in.  Took a few tries of this and tries of that.

Usually, I start Assistant-2.  Power-up Mavic Pro p.  Then connect drone to MacBook Pro via USB cable.
2018-12-4
Use props
Sille Elad
lvl.1
Bahamas

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-4 20:58
Have not tried using Assistant-2 with Mojave.  

Assistant-2 running on Sierra, generally partially works.  Assistant-2 will see and connect to Mavic Pro P with USB cable, but is limited to Updating, Refreshing, or Rolling back Mavic's firmware and doing calibrations.  

Ok, I'll try that....but how do I get my dead firmware battery to be fixed?
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules