Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic air vs Spark
1299 7 2018-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManOfSand
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1207123 ft
  • >>>
United States

My brother could possibly get the mavic air for christmas this Christmas, what are the main differences between the Spark and the Mavic air?

(ps. Its a shame he is getting a better drone than I am, he dosent even know how to pilot a drone nearly as well as i do. )
2018-11-29
Use props
SAADHERO
First Officer
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

lol

the spark has size advantage
mavic battery life and range

but what i like about spark is i can drive in sport mode and still get full flight time 13min while mavic is 14 min in sport
do FCC mode in spark and u should get alot more range and use otg to get 2ghz mode
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ManOfSand. Thank you for choosing DJI as your drone. I will be providing you a link where you can compare the DJI Mavic Air with the DJI Spark. This comparison will include the overview and specifications of the said drones. I hope this can help you https://www.dji.com/products/com ... dsite&from=nav. If you have any other concerns please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.

2018-11-29
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

The camera is much better on the Mavic Air.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-11-29
Use props
Ryan Olivas
Second Officer

United States

Aside from the noise, Mavic Air is better than spark in all aspect(at least for me).
2018-11-29
Use props
Tom_A
Captain
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic Air is better in just about every way. I own  both and still enjoy flying the Spark, but Mavic Air is noticeably better. There are a few things that are not as obvious advantages that do not get mentioned. I find it easier to get steadier video on the Mavic Air compared to the Spark. I also have the Mavic 2 Pro and that is even more steady. You can still get steady/smooth video, but you have to be more precise with the controls as there are not as many options for adjusting the control rates.
2018-11-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Definitely, 100% get the Mavic Air if you have the choice.
2018-11-30
Use props
Warriewoodlad
First Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Clearly the MA is the  drone with better specifications. However, I don't believe that this should be the basis of such a decision. Better to consider what drone best matches the users requirements. Why spend more money for specifications that will not be used? For many beginners, the Spark is more than they need and may be all that they need in the future. For a  keen or semi professional photographer, the MA may not be good enough. Match the specifications to the requirements with an eye to the future.
2018-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules