DJI Goggles: blurred letters
2759 6 2018-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83b46643
New

Germany

Hello together,

i just received today my new DJI Goggles RE. Unfortunately i felt like something is wrong when i saw the
way the letters are getting displayed (picture). I it normal, that the white lines are getting that blurred?
I already checked many different settings.
Bild_verschwommen.jpg

2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it caused. I would like to ask where did you purchase the unit? Did you manage to update the firmware of your DJI Goggles? Have you restarted the DJI Goggles? We will check this concern to see what would be the best recommendation in regards to this. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-29
Use props
fans83b46643
New

Germany

Hey, thank you very much for the reply. i bougth this unit in the dji online shop. Yes, i upgraded the Goggles to the newest firmware and restarted them several times. Is there something i can do?
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans83b46643 Posted at 11-29 22:03
Hey, thank you very much for the reply. i bougth this unit in the dji online shop. Yes, i upgraded the Goggles to the newest firmware and restarted them several times. Is there something i can do?

Hi there, just to verify, have you removed the protective film of the Goggles RE? If not, you may have a try and confirm.
2018-11-29
Use props
fans83b46643
New

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 11-29 23:15
Hi there, just to verify, have you removed the protective film of the Goggles RE? If not, you may have a try and confirm.

Hello, it sounds pretty embarrassing but it was the case that the letters got blurry due to the protective film. Thank you so much
2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans83b46643 Posted at 11-30 04:43
Hello, it sounds pretty embarrassing but it was the case that the letters got blurry due to the protective film. Thank you so much

My pleasure! Glad to hear it works now. Wish you have a nice weekend!
2018-12-1
Use props
fans4695108a
New
Mexico

I also purchased are the goggles and have a terrible picture letters also are barely legible check to see if I left protective coating on lenses in it doesn’t appear as though I have and less that coding is tough to get off any idea where I go to here to fix this horrible picture on my phantom for pro
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules