3578 4 2018-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJR00
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8817585 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know if the Body Shell and/or Landing Gear from a P4P v1.0 will work on the P4P v2.0 or other way around ? Been searching for the differences and can't find any anyone comparing the the two. Does the Landing Gear use the same antenna's and compuses ? Are there differences in the shells besides the gold emblem on top ? I would like to know ?

2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DJR00, we're sorry that the body shell and landing gears of Phantom 4 Pro are different from Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. And we do not recommend to replace these parts at your end, please kindly note and understand. If you need further assistance, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-11-30
Use props
DJR00
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8817585 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-30 00:52
Hi DJR00, we're sorry that the body shell and landing gears of Phantom 4 Pro are different from Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. And we do not recommend to replace these parts at your end, please kindly note and understand. If you need further assistance, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

Thanks Susan , the reason I asked was I have a complete brand new, DJI Brand, body and landing gear for a P4P V1.0  that I was going to use on a crashed P4P V1.0 I had, but just ended up selling it 'as is' instead. I now have a new P4P V2.0 and was just wondering if down the road I did crash it , would it work. Thank you ,I now know..  I still have another P4P V1.0 in perfect shape so I'll save it for that just in case. Of course that will be a guarantee that I'll never need it. Ha Ha... There must be more differences in the two AC's than meets the eye....
Daron
2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJR00 Posted at 11-30 13:54
Thanks Susan , the reason I asked was I have a complete brand new, DJI Brand, body and landing gear for a P4P V1.0  that I was going to use on a crashed P4P V1.0 I had, but just ended up selling it 'as is' instead. I now have a new P4P V2.0 and was just wondering if down the road I did crash it , would it work. Thank you ,I now know..  I still have another P4P V1.0 in perfect shape so I'll save it for that just in case. Of course that will be a guarantee that I'll never need it. Ha Ha... There must be more differences in the two AC's than meets the eye....
Daron

Thanks for the clarification. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-12-1
Use props
fans6df72c20
New
Flight distance : 175791 ft

United Kingdom

Hi there, can someone help me, I would like to know if the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Left/Right Landing Gear & 4pc Landing Gear Cover Caps , are the same as do DJI Phantom 4 Pro or DJI Phantom 4 Pro Advanced ?, are they the same size on these 3 models of Drone Series or we have to get the parts for the specific model. I need help and I can't see much information about this topic, the 3 models series are the same size in the Left/Right Landing Gear, if they are different, what is the difference in the Left/Right Landing Gear, Thanks
2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules