New to iPad
882 5 2018-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elcapitanbill
lvl.1

United States

I have been using an Android tablet to run DJI GO4 with success. Now I have a new iPad.  I cannot find the location of the DJI log files using the Files app on the iPad.  Can someone please help me with this?
Bill
2018-11-29
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find instructions here.
2018-11-29
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to apple world.
2018-11-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats on the iPad - best device to use with DJI drones.
2018-11-30
Use props
bitcoinreward
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I believe you need to use itunes and browse your app files, you should see the logs under the 'FlightRecords' folder in there.
2018-11-30
Use props
White Ox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98281 ft

United States

Is it better to finally give up the fight for a device that fits within the constraints of the remote arms and get a tablet mount?

I ask, as I'm guessing DJI isn't going to suddenly stop creating a single app that applies to all platforms since the P4, and thus make the app less resource hungry.  So I'm thinking "down the road" and from my limited research into the apple side, I sense the Ipad Mini to be nearing it's end of usability with the Go 4 app as it continues to need more and more resources.  This has me questioning my next device - possibly an i-device, sorry.. that was hard to say......and I'd like to invest in what's likely to last a few years - so, Ipad mini 4, or Go 4 (did ya catch that usage, haha) a full blown Ipad?
2018-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules