Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Active track for Tello
9666 14 2018-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cepheroh
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Malaysia

Hi Guys,

I am noob in programming and just want to know first can the Tello being programmed to have active track or only the Tello Edu? Was considering getting another unit which is Tello Edu.
2018-11-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

I saw some 3rd party app that allow you to unlock the active track online but not recommend using it
2018-11-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Have a look at this https://forum.dji.com/thread-157700-1-1.html
2018-11-29
Use props
Cepheroh
Second Officer

Malaysia

jacksonnai Posted at 11-29 21:10

Hi Jackson, thanks will look into it
2018-11-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cepheroh Posted at 11-30 03:28
Hi Jackson, thanks will look into it

You're welcome mate
Hope it help
2018-11-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jacksonnai Posted at 11-29 21:10

Looks cool but I wouldn't risk it myself too
2018-12-1
Use props
Cepheroh
Second Officer

Malaysia

A CW Posted at 12-1 01:39
Looks cool but I wouldn't risk it myself too

Why not? Good feature.
2018-12-1
Use props
Cepheroh
Second Officer

Malaysia

Too bad the Atello App is only for Android. Im an IOS user
2018-12-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cepheroh Posted at 12-1 19:08
Why not? Good feature.

Just in case
2018-12-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry for that late reply.  Both Tello or Tello Edu APP can't be programmed to support active track mode, which you might have already known.
2018-12-2
Use props
Cepheroh
Second Officer

Singapore

RYZE Posted at 12-2 18:07
Sorry for that late reply.  Both Tello or Tello Edu APP can't be programmed to support active track mode, which you might have already known.

But I heard there was one Atello Pilot App in Android which can detect your face and track and follow wherever your face goes right?
2018-12-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RYZE Posted at 12-2 18:07

Thought so
2018-12-3
Use props
djiuser_0QkhMkzv4nrh
New

Brazil

Dji / Ryse DJI TELLO
My drone lost the signal about 5 meters high and it was night ... There was no wind at the time of the flight more than anything I think he fell because he did not hear his noise anymore ... well I'm looking for him but I did not find it and I live in the countryside, could you give me another one?
Because I can not buy another I nor finished paying the installments of the drone and it disappeared ... or else how can I track it
Notice my drone is a dji telllo
I hope you respond to me ...
My Gmail: richardmakercraft@gmail.com contact-me...
2018-12-5
Use props
Cepheroh
Second Officer

Malaysia

djiuser_0QkhMkzv4nrh Posted at 12-5 08:00
Dji / Ryse DJI TELLO
My drone lost the signal about 5 meters high and it was night ... There was no wind at the time of the flight more than anything I think he fell because he did not hear his noise anymore ... well I'm looking for him but I did not find it and I live in the countryside, could you give me another one?
Because I can not buy another I nor finished paying the installments of the drone and it disappeared ... or else how can I track it

Hi sorry for your lost of the Tello. Unfortunately Tello does not have GPS for you to track it if you lost it. That is why better to fly near you and have sight of the drone. For your case not sure why your drine flew away and better you contact Ryze Support directly to investigate and maybe they could approve for a warranty replacement. Good luck!
2018-12-5
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_0QkhMkzv4nrh Posted at 12-5 08:00
Dji / Ryse DJI TELLO
My drone lost the signal about 5 meters high and it was night ... There was no wind at the time of the flight more than anything I think he fell because he did not hear his noise anymore ... well I'm looking for him but I did not find it and I live in the countryside, could you give me another one?

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, we’re aware of your case and suggest you contact the right support at support@ryzerobotics.com.We are very glad to help.

2018-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules