The North Coast 500 & Thank you
682 8 2018-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kestrel Scot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 71250 ft
United Kingdom

I am currently enjoying the North Coast 500 in Scotland and about to start Day 10 which takes me from Melvich to John O' Groats, I then plan to be back in Inverness tomorrow night via a lighthouse and hopefully some Dolphins aound the Black Isle Area.

Its been an amazing journey in many respects, appreciating whats important in life and things we take for granted like access to water, heat and resources ..things you dont think too much about until your on a road trip with no set plans. Also the trip has come at a bit of a low point in my life, but the beauty that was sometimes dont notice in this world and experiences over the past 10 days have helped a lot ...not to mention some amazing drone material ...plus I'm pleased to say Kestrel 3 is still with me, however the weather is very bad up here right now and he may not go out again, but the imagery captured is going to give me quite a spectacular showreel.

On that note I would like to say a big public thank you to HendrikJB, after I posted my first attempt showreel (despite many positive comments) I took onboard the criticism which was most important to me so i could improve ...whilst on the 500 I have been working on my showreel every night and I have made massive changes and improvements, longer scenes and other transitional and sound effects. So I thank you very much for what you wrote in the first place, it was completely correct and maybe a part of me knew that seeing as I put it it the forum.

I will post the re-edit as soon as possible and look forward to hearing your comments.

In the meantime if anyone is interested in doing the North Coast 500 (NC500),there is a daily vlog on my YouTube Channel, theres a few drone snippets on the videos, but the main videos are all going to be going onto the channel over the coming weeks ...all likes, comments and new subscribers much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone again for feedback

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_cXGOR5wScu62rcnZWcHMT7c_lgTi-gM

2018-11-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Keep up the good work
2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Kestrel, glad to know you are enjoying the view in Scotland. You may find this interesting to read about some tips in Aerial Photography . We hope to see more photos and videos from you soon. Fly safely!
2018-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work.
I have subscribed via my trainsandtrucks channel
2018-11-30
Use props
Kestrel Scot
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 03:35
Hi Kestrel, glad to know you are enjoying the view in Scotland. You may find this interesting to read about some tips in Aerial Photography . We hope to see more photos and videos from you soon. Fly safely!

Thanks very much for the link
2018-11-30
Use props
Kestrel Scot
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-30 06:51
Nice work.
I have subscribed via my trainsandtrucks channel

Many thanks will return
2018-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Kestrel Scot Posted at 11-30 11:10
Many thanks will return

You're welcome!
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Kestrel, we have send the Autumn prize code to your email, which you didn't reply yet. We have send PM to you too. Would you mind to check it?
2018-12-16
Use props
Kestrel Scot
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Panda Posted at 12-16 19:54
Hi Kestrel, we have send the Autumn prize code to your email, which you didn't reply yet. We have send PM to you too. Would you mind to check it?

Thanks Panda, I hadn't received the previous email, but have now used the coupon code and DJI point to make the purchase. Thank you once again

Have a great Christmas everyone !
2018-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules