How to change Video Resolution with osmo mobile 2 and pixel 3 ?
2050 4 2018-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cyrilp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14465 ft
  • >>>
France

How to change Video Resolution with osmo mobile 2 and pixel 3 ?

when i use dji app it's recording in 720p !! and i didn't find any option to modify the resolution :-(

(in settings there is no resolution tab)
2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Cyrilp, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had looking for the option modifying the resolution. However, the mobile device (Pixel 3) you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO/DJI GO 4. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Have you used a device from the list below to test it? Please do not hesitate to reach us for more concerns. Thank you.

2018-11-30
Use props
djiuser_wnxoA5QRmv5V
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 07:58
Hi Cyrilp, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had looking for the option modifying the resolution. However, the mobile device (Pixel 3) you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO/DJI GO 4. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Have you used a device from the list below to test it? Please do not hesitate to reach us for more concerns. Thank you.

[view_image]

Just got the Osmo mobile 2 and sad to see no support for my Pixel 3. Is it going to be made compatible?
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_wnxoA5QRmv5V Posted at 12-16 23:33
Just got the Osmo mobile 2 and sad to see no support for my Pixel 3. Is it going to be made compatible?

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles. Other support for mobile devices are still under developmental stage. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Riverrat32
New
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-11-30 07:58
Hi Cyrilp, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had looking for the option modifying the resolution. However, the mobile device (Pixel 3) you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO/DJI GO 4. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Have you used a device from the list below to test it? Please do not hesitate to reach us for more concerns. Thank you.

[view_image]

I'm using a Samsung S9 and have the same problem. Can't see where to change the video resolution. When I hit the Camera icon it just has 720 p
Brian
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules