I'm waiting for the "Combo" packages and pricing...
1155 10 2018-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not rushing into this one!  I've been too quick in the past!  Purchases at announcement only to find the 'extras' will cost me a small fortune in shipping!  Will wait until some Combo's are available or availablel through B&H or Adorama.

2018-11-30
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Anyone seen any updates?  ... shipping; ?  .... accessories ? ...  Most of what I'm seeing is in the videos-of-the-privileged using pre-released stuff.
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi WebParrot, some accessories have been released, please leave your email on the purchase page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
For those accessories that haven't been released, sorry that we do not have the related release date currently, please pay attention to our website of any update, thank you.
2018-12-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 20:08
Hi WebParrot, some accessories have been released, please leave your email on the purchase page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
For those accessories that haven't been released, sorry that we do not have the related release date currently, please pay attention to our website of any update, thank you.

Hi Mindy!  Thanks for getting back so quickly.  I see that the accessories (that I'm interested in) are listed with prices now.  I'll take your advice and leave an email address.
2018-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

WebParrot Posted at 12-4 10:08
Hi Mindy!  Thanks for getting back so quickly.  I see that the accessories (that I'm interested in) are listed with prices now.  I'll take your advice and leave an email address.

don’t know if this interests you, and unfortunately I don’t have any proof, but last Saturday pgy tech released pictures on their website of accessories for PO, filters plus a whole host of other impressive add ons, they have since pulled this off there site, I expect this might be at the behest of dji who sell pgy tech on their website.
Might be worth holding off until we see and compare.
2018-12-4
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 13:28
don’t know if this interests you, and unfortunately I don’t have any proof, but last Saturday pgy tech released pictures on their website of accessories for PO, filters plus a whole host of other impressive add ons, they have since pulled this off there site, I expect this might be at the behest of dji who sell pgy tech on their website.
Might be worth holding off until we see and compare.

Thanks.  I'll troll on over to it and keep checking.  PGY has been joined at the hip with DJI, so it's not a surprise, I guess.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

WebParrot Posted at 12-4 10:08

No problem, please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-12-5
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Now that the Osmo Pocket is being shipped, is there any update as to when the Expansion Kit (or even just the Controller Wheel) will be available to order?
2018-12-11
Use props
k9kids
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4951 ft
United States

I’m patiently awaiting news as to when the charging will be available.
2018-12-11
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

PG73 Posted at 12-11 08:18
Now that the Osmo Pocket is being shipped, is there any update as to when the Expansion Kit (or even just the Controller Wheel) will be available to order?

No kit(s) yet on US retailers ( B&H / Adorama ).  However I see the DJI Mimo App is on iOS App Store.
2018-12-11
Use props
scotsmandc
lvl.1
Canada

WebParrot Posted at 12-11 09:32
No kit(s) yet on US retailers ( B&H / Adorama ).  However I see the DJI Mimo App is on iOS App Store.

I think the kit will be released Dec 31st according to my order from a Canadian retailer.
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules