Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji ronin s front trigger issue
8303 19 2018-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OlivierJuprelle
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello,

Just got my DJI Ronin S. First day of shooting the front trigger stopped working. When I double tap the camera is not recentering... Did all updates. Thank you for your help.
2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi OlivierJuprelle, we're sorry to read the troubles. May I know what's your operation before the issue appears? Could you upload a short video for better assistance? Thanks in advance!
2018-12-1
Use props
OlivierJuprelle
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi Susan, here's a shot video explaining my problem : https://vimeo.com/user83879557/review/305075580/a3470623f6
It happened while we were filming an event. First day of shooting, in the morning (see picture attached).
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

OlivierJuprelle Posted at 12-7 08:09
Hi Susan, here's a shot video explaining my problem : https://vimeo.com/user83879557/review/305075580/a3470623f6
It happened while we were filming an event. First day of shooting, in the morning (see picture attached). [view_image]

Sorry that the page cannot be found, please make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly.
May I verify if the gimbal will turn 180° after pressing three times? It is recommended to go to the “System Settings”, then “More” to restore the gimbal parameters to see if the issue persists.
2018-12-7
Use props
OlivierJuprelle
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi,

Here's the link :
It should be ok to watch the video now.

As you'll see in my vidéo I already restored the gimbal parameters. And when i tap 3 times the gimbal doesn't make a 180 turn.
2018-12-8
Use props
Omalnithi
New
United Arab Emirates

I just got mine a few days ago, used it twice and now the trigger functions don't work as well.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Omalnithi Posted at 2-25 06:27
I just got mine a few days ago, used it twice and now the trigger functions don't work as well.

Hi Omalnithi, may we verify if the Trigger Button doesn't work since you received the device or just happened? It doesn't work when pressing the Trigger Button twice or third times quickly right? Please make sure you operate it correctly. If the issue persists, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation.
2019-2-26
Use props
Omalnithi
New
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-26 01:46
Hi Omalnithi, may we verify if the Trigger Button doesn't work since you received the device or just happened? It doesn't work when pressing the Trigger Button twice or third times quickly right? Please make sure you operate it correctly. If the issue persists, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation.

i will send the product today, Im in UAE so how many days takes to return ma Ronin s.
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Omalnithi Posted at 2-26 20:35
i will send the product today, Im in UAE so how many days takes to return ma Ronin s.

It depends on how many days it will take to be shipped and delivered, please keep us updated with the case number if you need any assistance during this progress.
2019-2-27
Use props
RPriest
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5715 ft
United States

Just got my Ronin-S. Everything works fine EXCEPT trigger does not lock or hold any axis. All other trigger functions work. I have to use joystick to change framing and then move handle to match.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RPriest Posted at 3-6 14:23
Just got my Ronin-S. Everything works fine EXCEPT trigger does not lock or hold any axis. All other trigger functions work. I have to use joystick to change framing and then move handle to match.

Hi RPriest, may we verify how did you control the Ronin-S into the Lock mode? We would like a short video to verify if the Ronin-S is in the correct mode, thank you in advance.
2019-3-7
Use props
Omalnithi
New
United Arab Emirates

can you send the dji app setting
2019-4-2
Use props
fans9534a3fd
lvl.1
Indonesia

my ronin s front trigger suddenly didn't working guys,after 2 month working well..is there any solution of this case ???..its very frustating..

help..anyone?
2019-8-17
Use props
fans4fec9ea8
New

I've been experiencing trigger not working as well. No one seems to have an answer online. I've decided to open it up myself.

When you open up the 5 screws from the bottom of the motor (where you connect the battery), if you press on the trigger button, you should see 2 more screws stick out. The reason those screw sticks out when trigger us pressed down is because it is loose.

Simply screw those screw tight again, and then put everything back. Everything will be working again!
2019-9-17
Use props
fans9534a3fd
lvl.1

fans4fec9ea8 Posted at 9-17 06:39
I've been experiencing trigger not working as well. No one seems to have an answer online. I've decided to open it up myself.

When you open up the 5 screws from the bottom of the motor (where you connect the battery), if you press on the trigger button, you should see 2 more screws stick out. The reason those screw sticks out when trigger us pressed down is because it is loose.

hello.. wow nice.. maybe it would be so helpful if u make a video of it n share it on youtube..

because theres a lot of ronin s users have the same problems..n dji doesnt have a problem solve..
2019-9-20
Use props
Tomas Kukta
New

Lithuania

fans9534a3fd Posted at 9-20 19:40
hello.. wow nice.. maybe it would be so helpful if u make a video of it n share it on youtube..

because theres a lot of ronin s users have the same problems..n dji doesnt have a problem solve..

It works. Unscrew 6 screws from the bottom - 2 near connector and 4 screws little bit lower, open it up (be careful, because there is a wire attached inside. Push trigger button and you will see two screws coming in, screw them in tightly, close the lid, screw everything in and you are done.
2019-10-30
Use props
sashax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1280 ft
Italy

Tomas Kukta Posted at 10-30 13:47
It works. Unscrew 6 screws from the bottom - 2 near connector and 4 screws little bit lower, open it up (be careful, because there is a wire attached inside. Push trigger button and you will see two screws coming in, screw them in tightly, close the lid, screw everything in and you are done.

Solved, really thanks!
Just like you sayd.
Here some pics from another post, just to show the component and screw:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-157396-1-1.html
Again, really really thanks!!!
2019-11-22
Use props
sashax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1280 ft
Italy

fans4fec9ea8 Posted at 9-17 06:39
I've been experiencing trigger not working as well. No one seems to have an answer online. I've decided to open it up myself.

When you open up the 5 screws from the bottom of the motor (where you connect the battery), if you press on the trigger button, you should see 2 more screws stick out. The reason those screw sticks out when trigger us pressed down is because it is loose.

Solved, really thanks!
Just like you sayd.
Here some pics from another post, just to show the component and screw:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-157396-1-1.html
Again, really really thanks!!!
2019-11-22
Use props
djiuser_2BLBHaj7TfxR
New

Spain

Hi,

My front trigger is getting stuck every time I try and use it. It's a brand new ronin s. anyone experience this issue? I can't double click it because it doesn't pop back out.
2020-1-2
Use props
Rake0019
New

United States

I am new to video and gimbles and having a similar issue with the Trigger. When I hold the trigger it does not Lock like its supposed to? The double click works recentering the camera and the tripple click works putting the camera in selfie position. Someone posted that holding down the M buttom will put it in Lock Mode (holding the M buttom is suppose to put it in Sports Mode and the light turn Yellow) When I hold the M button it does seam to Lock but the light is a solid RED. How do I know if its just Locked? in Sports Mode? or both? and if I hold the M button and double click the Trigger it Locks whatever the Mode is? and the light is a Solid RED
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules