Camera has crazy lines on the video recorded and when on snapshot
28054 63 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sergal
New

Sweden

I have the same problem with Motorola One
But It works fine with another app  Tello FPV - it's not free but it has demo to test it
2019-3-23
Use props
THE_ MOLENATOR_UK
New

United Kingdom

i have this issue also i have a motorola g5 i also have a motorla g6 play whic it works on but i want to use this on my other phone expensive drone for the app to let me down
2019-4-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Cabumo Posted at 3-23 10:56
Hi! Same issue on my Moto G6 Play, with version 8.1 of Android, everything worked fine, the problem occurred when I updated to the version 9.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Dear Cabumo,thanks a for your valuable info. Could you kindly upgrade the firmware version to the latest one 01.04.88.01? If no good luck, we respectfully suggest using another compatible device for the moment. We will report your case to the R&D department and try to try to solve it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-4-1
Use props
Argenis López
New

Mexico

Hi DJI Support!  You have problems with Android 9, you should check your app,Im currently having the same green screen problem as everyone else!... I did the test with the "Tello FPV" app and the camera works perfectly!, at first I thought it was the problem of its last update, but the problem is compatibility with Android 9
2019-6-1
Use props
Vishal Kejriwal
New

India

Hi.. I am from India and I am facing the same problem. I am using a Moto G5 plus. Please suggest what can be done.
Thanks in advance
2019-6-20
Use props
ken2019
New

Hong Kong

i have the same problem in Xi 8 phone with android 9. This problem can only be fixed in fast mode but not slow fly speed mode. My app is the latest.
Can u update the fireware?
2019-8-4
Use props
Martijnn
New

Netherlands

Very disapointing to use my old phone, please update the app.
Moto G7 power Android 9
App version 1.3.0.0
Latest firmware
2019-8-4
Use props
djiuser_wQOYQ4wKg7y0
New

United States

I am having the same issue since updating my moto g6 to Android 9.

Have unsuccessfully uninstalled and reinstalled twice the Tello Shenzhen RYZE Tech Co Ltd ver 1.3.0.0 (January 25, 2019).

Any plans to update with corrected version of same app as I prefer.

2019-8-6
Use props
tameirao
New

Hey guys...

My name is Rafael, and I am from Brazil. I am having the same issue since I bought my Tello.
So, I might have a solution.

I am tring to paste the link, but the forum didnt allow.
So, do a search in the youtube: "The TELLO has a New App & it is Amazing!"

This guy is using another App to fly the Tello.
The app is Tello FPV.
There is a free version and you guys can try to sse if works with your phone, but will expire in 20 flights.

And there is a paid version, that is wayyyyy better than DJI Tello, not only the green screen issue, but it provide a lot of new informations in the smartphone.

2019-9-26
Use props
UKPete
New

United Kingdom

Hiya.
I had the same issue when my Android updated to version 9, Version 8 it worked fine.
Tameirao's work around to use another App called Tello FPV worked for me!.
Hopefully DJI will fix their app as the Tello FPV App is expensive.
2019-10-21
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

UKPete Posted at 10-21 13:31
Hiya.
I had the same issue when my Android updated to version 9, Version 8 it worked fine.
Tameirao's work around to use another App called Tello FPV worked for me!.

Dear UKPete,
That would be well received. In regard to your version about the green screen, please kindly reinstall the latest APP version. If no good luck, may we know the model number of the mobile device? It might happen if the unit is not on the compatible list.

iO
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.

Android
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S7,Samsung S6 edge,Samsung S5,Samsung Galaxy note 4,Samsung Galaxy note 3,Huawei Honor 8,Huawei Honor 9,Huawei P8 Max,Huawei P10,Huawei Honor V8,Huawei P9,Huawei nova2,Xiaomi 6,Xiaomi Note3,Redmi 4A,OnePlus5,vivoX6,Google Pixel1 XL,Google Pixel2.

*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.
*Not available for Android tablet
2019-10-22
Use props
djiuser_qBmUVZyRrVHh
New

Brazil

2 years and still not fixed ?? Garbage ! Holly mother !

Send me the app source code and I will fix it !!
2020-3-10
Use props
djiuser_BKBMllSZlMoq
New

Australia

I'm having the same problem Moto G5S, but it works on third-party app "Tello FPV". The problem is clearly not with the phone, but with the DJI software team. I heard DJI is a good brand, and this is my first drone, but now I will reconsider DJI as my future brand for higher models.
2020-4-7
Use props
En Kapes
New

Malaysia

Why no Motorola phone in compatible list ..so sad
2020-7-31
Use props
djiuser_7UTNxLoVAark
New

India

Please please help. My tello is capturing fine picture and have no distortion problem when i see the video recording or on the mobile screen.. but the moment the video is end and i go to check the final video taken from my drone (DJI tello), the video is distorted with Green and pink pixels. I am using Oneplus9R.  Please hel. I am from India and we dont even have any service center of DJI here. I am frustrated cz of this.
2021-7-18
Use props
djiuser_TvhAtQIeppDg
New

Pakistan

RYZE Posted at 2018-12-2 17:43
Glad to know that you iphone 6s works. In regard to your concern, we first apology that there is no relative notice if note 9 would be on the compatilbe list at the time being. However, I would give all these information to the R&D department. Meanwhile support for additional devices available as testing and development would continue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

My Device is Poco M3 and I also facing issue of recorded videos which were in black and white lines and crazy lines while I recorded the things.
But the picture is normal .
What is the problem, How can I solve it?
2021-8-10
Use props
djiuser_PBbMOyGL4bH0
New

India

Vivek problem happening with me from one plus 8pro. Will try from another phone and update here if problem is solved.
2021-8-11
Use props
djiuser_vxhlBLwmlZU4
New

Portugal

Hello, my tello video`s is green and purple.
My phone is S20 FE
Sorry for my english
But in photo mode is normal
2021-10-8
Use props
djiuser_13A6MUQ6B5qK
New

Australia

Ok, I have the same problem with Video Samsung A42 - 5G.  Video recorded is black and white with patches /lines.  Works all good with other App -FPV.
It's been a while these issues have been raised by many  people, and support suggested I use 5 year old mobile / Andriod OS --- Not a good customer response.  
Please escalate and fix the issue or stop selling the drone if support cannot be provided.  I will wait few days and will raise this for return under warranty.
2021-11-14
Use props
fuckyoutello
New

Argentina

FUCK YOU TELLO. THIS DRONE IS PURE ...

Green lights on andorid, you do nothing. Years with this problem.
Drone overheats.
App doesn't recognize the drone, we have to turn on and off Airplane Mode repeatedly.
Motors break instantly.
Firmware doesn't actualize.

FUCK YOU. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WASTE ON YOU.
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_a0s6KoYTTrZD
New

Brazil

RYZE Posted at 2018-12-2 01:05
Hey Mizee, sorry for this unpleasant experience. May I know if you have you ever tried another mobile device? It looks more like the compatible issue between Note 9 and Tello APP. And we sincere sorry that there isn't a setting to fix it. In regard to it, could you please offer screenshots of the version of the mobile phone, of APP version and firmware version below for further analysis? Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi! Have you released any solution for s9 +? I'm experiencing the same problems of color distortion and green lines on camera and video...
2021-12-19
Use props
djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57191280 ft
Canada

my guess is that the tello does not have an sd card slot, meaning it relies only on its wifi connection
2022-1-14
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

RYZE Posted at 2018-12-2 01:05
Hey Mizee, sorry for this unpleasant experience. May I know if you have you ever tried another mobile device? It looks more like the compatible issue between Note 9 and Tello APP. And we sincere sorry that there isn't a setting to fix it. In regard to it, could you please offer screenshots of the version of the mobile phone, of APP version and firmware version below for further analysis? Thanks a lot in advance.

2022-3-5
Use props
Dougmark
New

Brazil

2022 and we still have the same issue. I bought a new Tello Combo Boost and the video/photo got the same issue, but the screen shows normally. I'm really upset and I'll require a refund and buy a new one that works fine.

As a IT professional, see a issue, occurring since 2018 and the company does nothing. This is outrageous from a consumer point of view, total abandonment and contempt for those who keep the company going. How reliable will we have in DJI/Ryze and group companies now, that the simple fact that an APP doesn't work and we have to download an APK for that to happen, is at the very least ridiculous. I saw an alternative, which is to buy a TelloFPV APP where everything works, that is, a person or a small group, managed to be more effective than the company.

This is a picture I did yesterday and the video is worst than the image.

2022-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules