Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ipad mini freezes Mavic 2 Pro
2698 19 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
offtheback
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13086942 ft
United States

Have an Ipad mini software up to date.Flying with M2P and screen freezes.Temp low 40's.I wait a bit and go to home screen+relaunch Go4 app.Still no feed for a bit and usually within a minute comes back.128 GB storage capacity with plenty storage left.Thanks for your help!

2018-12-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the same thing happen when you're indoors?
2018-12-1
Use props
Kingram
First Officer
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Which Ipad mini do you have ?
2018-12-1
Use props
offtheback
Second Officer
United States

msinger Posted at 12-1 08:35
Does the same thing happen when you're indoors?

Not sure.Maybe haven’t had it on long enough
2018-12-1
Use props
offtheback
Second Officer
United States

Kingram Posted at 12-1 09:40
Which Ipad mini do you have ?

2 months old
2018-12-1
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

It’s the video cache. Turn that off and it won’t freeze.  I had to do this on my mini.  
2018-12-1
Use props
offtheback
Second Officer
United States

Fraggboy Posted at 12-1 12:35
It’s the video cache. Turn that off and it won’t freeze.  I had to do this on my mini.

Thanks-will try
2018-12-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you don't have any other apps running.
2018-12-1
Use props
offtheback
Second Officer
United States

Woe Posted at 12-1 14:48
Make sure you don't have any other apps running.

Did that and only froze once today
2018-12-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

offtheback Posted at 12-1 16:10
Did that and only froze once today

Nice
2018-12-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

@offtheback, you can find some other tips that should make your iPad run better in this article:

2018-12-1
Use props
offtheback
Second Officer
United States

msinger Posted at 12-1 17:33
@offtheback, you can find some other tips that should make your iPad run better in this article:

[view_image]

Thank you Mike!
2018-12-1
Use props
Bart B
Second Officer
Flight distance : 878852 ft
United States

Thanks for the tips Mike!
2018-12-1
Use props
offtheback
Second Officer
United States

msinger Posted at 12-1 17:33

[view_image]

Mike-Only 50% of my settings were bad.Yikes!
2018-12-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

offtheback Posted at 12-1 20:23
Mike-Only 50% of my settings were bad.Yikes!

Not bad
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May I know if the issue will occur in the SD Card videos as well? Have you tried to fly your drone in an open area? Changing the mobile device would help to easily isolate the problem in any case that we have a chance to use other devices. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-2
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.4

United States

Actually, iPad screen frozen issue is one of the common problems most Apple users may experience.
Have you checked the battery? Charge your iPad. Or you can restart/force restart the device or restore with iTunes.
One more solution to help fix the potential software bug or glitch is using a Windows or Mac iOS system recovery on computer.
2020-2-17
Use props
cony
lvl.3

China

Our iPhone or iPad freezes sometimes, but there are some good methods that can fix it.
1. Force Restart iPad to Fix Frozen iPad
2. Restore Your iPad to Fix iPad Freezes. Get an iOS system recovery software free
3. Clear Up Space to Fix Frozen iPad
4. Resort to Apple Support to Fix Frozen iPad
2020-9-1
Use props
Tiana
lvl.1

United States

To fix your iPad freezing, there are usually 4 ways including force restarting iPad, using iPad repair tools, restoring iPad via iTunes and clear iPad storage space.
Force restart iPad ways:
iPad with the Home button (e.g. iPad Air), Hold the On / Off button and the Home button together until the iPad turns off and reboots. Once seeing the Apple logo on the screen, you can let go.
iPad without the Home button (e.g. 2018 iPad Pro), Press and release the Volume Up button, and then do the same to the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Power button until the device restarts.
2021-3-2
Use props
Yeri Tan
lvl.3

United States

I want to give TunesKit iOS System Recovery a like. I used it to fix iPad mini freezes.
2021-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules