Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
latency in image transmission
1395 6 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafał J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

HI
Since the last update of the application dji go on ipad, I have a very large latency in image transmission,
you can not fly the picture is freezing
how to fix it ?

2018-12-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It's probably caused by the device you are using.  Have you tried another?
2018-12-1
Use props
Rafał J
Second Officer
Poland

before app update working excellent (ipad 6th gen 9.7 cellular 128gb)
2018-12-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find some tips in the article below for tweaking the performance on your iPad. Those tips should allow your iPad to run DJI GO more efficiently.

Install DJI GO on an Apple Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide)
2018-12-1
Use props
Rafał J
Second Officer
Poland

it is not the ipad's fault only programmers what they wrote last update but as you can see, it's better to look for faults in the equipment than to admit to making a mistake, I have restored the older version and it works very well. No more updates ......
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know that this happens upon updating the firmware. However, have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application? Do we have a chance to use a different mobile device with the same version of the app to isolate the issue? Please save your files and sync the flight records if you need to delete the app for backup purposes. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-2
Use props
Rafał J
Second Officer
Poland

Hi,my sister have the same ipad i instal new dji go app making the same problems. when i clear all data about app and instal older version app  drone flying very well
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules