No code received for DJI Care Refresh that was paid for
3514 6 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manchild83
lvl.1
United States

Hi I paid for DJI Care Refresh from a DJI Authorized retailer at the same time that I bought my drone.  The activateion code was to be emailed to me, but I did not get a code still to this day and it has been 5 days since I ordered my drone.  I have evidence of the purchase of both products as well as the reciept from the purchase of the drone.  How do I go about getting this fixed I do not want to miss out on my DJI Refresh Care since I purchased it.

I can send pictures of the reciept and evidence of the purchase if needed.
2018-12-1
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

The admins will see and help you, I'm sure.
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Manchild83, may I verify if you have the DJI Care Refresh Card from the retailer? If not, please post the serial number and the proof of purchase here for further support, thank you.
2018-12-1
Use props
Manchild83
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-1 18:23
Hi Manchild83, may I verify if you have the DJI Care Refresh Card from the retailer? If not, please post the serial number and the proof of purchase here for further support, thank you.

They did not give me a card they said that I would get an email with the download code.

Here is a copy of the receipt the serial number is on it.  Also here is a copy of the purchase confirmation.
IMG_20181201_104250-01.jpeg
dji care-01.jpeg
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Manchild83 Posted at 12-1 18:56
They did not give me a card they said that I would get an email with the download code.

Here is a copy of the receipt the serial number is on it.  Also here is a copy of the purchase confirmation.

Thanks for the details, there is still no DJI Care Refresh record with the serial number, please send email to djicare@dji.com with all these information and then post the email ticket number here, we will inform the team to check in the working hours, thank you.
2018-12-1
Use props
Manchild83
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the help so far Mindy.  I will send an email to DJI care and see where that goes.
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Manchild83 Posted at 12-1 20:18
Thanks for the help so far Mindy.  I will send an email to DJI care and see where that goes.

No problem, please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules