Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Propellers in Argentina
775 10 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fmpdx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100174 ft
Argentina

I would like to buy some spare propellers for my Spark. I am in Buenos Aires, Argentina travelling for one month. I searched online for a store that sells accesories but all my searches lead me to Brazil. It will be dificult to get something online as I will go city to city, country to country. I found one DJI representative here but they are a commercial branch not hobby oriented for consumers.  

2018-12-1
Use props
jyc
Captain
Flight distance : 2246224 ft
Canada

The link is messed up but you can work it out with copy paste.

https://articulo.mercadolibre.co ... r-oficial-dji-_JM#D[S:ADV,L:VQCATCORE_LST,V:1,I:MTU0MzY4NjE0MTE0MHxlLTAwMDFiOGJjfHBsYXktYWtrYS5hY3Rvci5wcm9taXNlcy1kaXNwYXRjaGVyLTIzfDMyMjUwMzcyMDE1NjQ2MTkwMjM=,C:1.400000]
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles looking for spare propellers for your DJI Spark, kindly check here in one of the retail stores within your current area. Hope this helps. Hope you have a wonderful travel. Thank you.

2018-12-1
Use props
fmpdx
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-1 09:51
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles looking for spare propellers for your DJI Spark, kindly check here  in one of the retail stores within your current area. Hope this helps. Hope you have a wonderful travel. Thank you.

[view_image]

Wow ... thank you
2018-12-1
Use props
fmpdx
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-1 09:51
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles looking for spare propellers for your DJI Spark, kindly check here  in one of the retail stores within your current area. Hope this helps. Hope you have a wonderful travel. Thank you.

[view_image]

Wow ... thank you
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fmpdx Posted at 12-1 11:08
Wow ... thank you

No worries. Keep us posted with your photos and videos soon during your stay in Argentina. Do let us know if you need help or maybe some concerns you need to clarify. Fly safely
2018-12-2
Use props
fmpdx
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-2 00:34
No worries. Keep us posted with your photos and videos soon during your stay in Argentina. Do let us know if you need help or maybe some concerns you need to clarify. Fly safely

Thanks for your help. I had typed into my search bar terms to look for propellers here in Argentina previously, but got nowhere except for links to Brazilian sites. So, thanks again.  Tomorrow I will visit one of three stores here in Buenos Aires.  
2018-12-2
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.4
Peru

fmpdx Posted at 12-2 04:31
Thanks for your help. I had typed into my search bar terms to look for propellers here in Argentina previously, but got nowhere except for links to Brazilian sites. So, thanks again.  Tomorrow I will visit one of three stores here in Buenos Aires.

You can try Mercadolibre its like Ebay in south America.
https://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/dji-spark-helices#D[A:dji-spark-helices]

if you need help PM me.
2018-12-4
Use props
bklyngoldie
New
United States

Hi there, I take it you're still there?  I'm heading to Bs.As. this week, and wondering if you found a site outlining any rules/regulations, as I can't seem to find clear guidance.  I go there every year (family lives there) but first time flying there, and don't want to deal with the lovely policia.
2018-12-20
Use props
fmpdx
lvl.1
Argentina

bklyngoldie Posted at 12-20 03:55
Hi there, I take it you're still there?  I'm heading to Bs.As. this week, and wondering if you found a site outlining any rules/regulations, as I can't seem to find clear guidance.  I go there every year (family lives there) but first time flying there, and don't want to deal with the lovely policia.

There are three DJI Stores in Buenos Aires. I went to one of them and was fortunate to find someone who spoke English and was knowlegable. It is pretty much the same rules as in the States.  He was part of a professional group that flys commercially. He said that you need a lot of government documentation to get those cool arial shots of the city. Otherwise there is nothing specific.

There are too many people in the city and the parks. So I haven't flown yet.  Plus it is not a good idea to fly when you don't speak the language and are alone.  I am going to fly for the first time with an Argentine Facebook Spark group this Saturday.  There are plenty of places to fly locally but you need a guide and private transportation.  I am a "hobo" traveller using public transportation.
2018-12-21
Use props
fmpdx
lvl.1
Argentina

bklyngoldie Posted at 12-20 03:55

http://www.anac.gov.ar/anac/web/ ... ara-la-registracion
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules