Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting RC to computer via supplied cable
1071 2 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wjtve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75121 ft
United States

Good morning all,
I am having a problem connecting my remote controller to the computer, DJI assistant, to do the firmware upgrade. Unfortunately have had two different remote controllers and the connections on both using the supplied cable are faulty. Currently I am unable to to connect to the computer. This appears to be in the connector socket in the left upper hand corner. This looks like a USB see but is much smaller, using the micro USB supplied with their mow controller does not provide a good connection.

I hope this makes sense and does anybody have a solution?

One thought is using the USB connector on the bottom, where the controller arms are stored to connect but that would require to large USB connectors.

Thanks Bill Taylor
2018-12-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Question: What platform is your computer, PC Windows or Apple OS X?  What version of?  

There are known connection problems with PCs running Windows.  Has to do with DJI not going to trouble of getting their Windows Assistant-2 program's required USB driver's blessed by Microsoft.

There are also connection problems with Apple OS X.  Whereby Assistant-2 will connect to drone (sort of), and sometimes has problems connecting to R.C.

2018-12-1
Use props
wjtve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75121 ft
United States

It previously connected with a little cable jigggling.  The DJI Goggles connect perfectly.

PC - Windows 10 have tried on both  a laptop and desktop
I feel its the cable connecton to the RC thats at fault.  This has been with both of the Mavic 2 controllers

THe connection looks like a small USB-C  and the cable provided is a micro USB smaller and trapeziod/isoloeces shaped
2018-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules