780 5 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 528097 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all
I am a manager of a nursing home and have a phantom 4 pro and a spark.

I want to make a video tour of my home which is four buildings in 7 acres of land to show people in hospital when I do assessments.

Would the Osmo pocket be good for filming the inside of the buildings and bedrooms then edit it together with drone footage.

Any ideas greatly received....
2018-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well because I don’t have it yet, it would be difficult to tell you it is, but many people using Osmo and Osmo+ for indoor agency work, stats and specs are very comparable with pocket so I would safely say yes you should be able to without any problems.
2018-12-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

You might be able to carry your Spark or Phantom 4P around with it recording to accomplish what you are wanting.

Before doing so, any issues with getting picture permission from those living there?
In U.S. HIPPA's patient privacy regulations would apply.  
2018-12-1
Use props
jonboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 528097 ft
United Kingdom

I can do it anytime day or night so could do it without people present or gain consent via a photography consent form
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Osmo series would be perfect for this kind of indoors shots. However, for you to know more about the Osmo Pocket, you may refer the link below. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket/info#specs
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules