Ronin-s focus motor
2073 8 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crasyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi I was just wondering when you will have the focus motor back in stock as it would complete my setup. Also I placed an order for some accessories for the ronin s and the delivery status says awaiting shipment does that mean you DJI are waiting for stock or as in waiting for your warehouse to dispatch the items.
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi crasyjoey98, sorry that we do not have the related news when the Focus Motor will be in stock again, please leave your email on the purchase page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
I managed to get your order number of other accessories, please note the estimated delivery date of them are all 10-15 working days after the payment confirmation, appreciate your patience.
2018-12-2
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

How can I get it to be delivered here to Brazil? BH where I'm used to buy are not allowed to ship it here. The only official dealer have not even received the Ronin-S yet, let alone the focus motor. Had to buy it in a ebay-like site very useful here and it will take a good time before it gets to this market. Wish I could buy directly from DJI as soon as it gets back in stock.
2018-12-4
Use props
crazyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-2 22:57
Hi crasyjoey98, sorry that we do not have the related news when the Focus Motor will be in stock again, please leave your email on the purchase page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
I managed to get your order number of other accessories, please note the estimated delivery date of them are all 10-15 working days after the payment confirmation, appreciate your patience.

Would I be able to control zoom and focus at the same time with the focus motor.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

crazyjoey98 Posted at 12-4 10:24
Would I be able to control zoom and focus at the same time with the focus motor.

Currently, the zoom and focus cannot be controlled at the same time, if there is any update in the future, we will keep you posted.
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ulysses Posted at 12-4 05:18
How can I get it to be delivered here to Brazil? BH where I'm used to buy are not allowed to ship it here. The only official dealer have not even received the Ronin-S yet, let alone the focus motor. Had to buy it in a ebay-like site very useful here and it will take a good time before it gets to this market. Wish I could buy directly from DJI as soon as it gets back in stock.

Hi Ulysses, sorry that we don't ship to Brazil from our online store currently, it is recommended to keep in touch with the reseller to see when they will have it in stock, or purchase it from our online store and select the country where we can ship it, but you will need to shoulder the shipping and tax fee when it is shipped to Brazil, we are very sorry for this situation and the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-6
Use props
crazyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-6 01:55
Currently, the zoom and focus cannot be controlled at the same time, if there is any update in the future, we will keep you posted.

So if I brought the focus motor for my Sony a6300 I would lose the ability to zoom as focus pull would take its place.
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

crazyjoey98 Posted at 12-6 07:21
So if I brought the focus motor for my Sony a6300 I would lose the ability to zoom as focus pull would take its place.

Currently, yes, we can only control one feature with the Focus Motor, but we will optimize it via the future firmware upgrade, thanks for your attention and patience.
2018-12-6
Use props
Zodiac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217510 ft
Belgium

My big question is, can the focus change when using the modes like time-lapse, motion-lapse, track etc without reaching the focus wheel on the ronin? Can I automate this function along with the movement on a motion-lapse for instance?

Another question I have, is there a possibility to smoothen the path of a motion-lapse for a more natural move?

Thank you
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules