support
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bills
New
Flight distance : 83340 ft
United States

need support  when  I turn on Controler    beeper starts  and red light flashes ????   Help

2018-12-1
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Try calibrating the controller  , that should sort it out
2018-12-1
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would agree with post 2. With display connected to RC (aircraft off) and both powered up, run the RC calibration in DJI Go 4 'Remote Controller Settings' / 'Remote Controller Calibration'.
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bills, DEUCEDOG and Aardvark are correct, the RC will need to be calibrated, please refer to the tutorial video of Phantom 3 to calibrate the RC:
2018-12-1
Use props
kovacic31
New

Philippines

Drones do a lot of work in capturing spectacular images and videos. But how can we edit the outcome? Filters can only do so much. And more robust tools are too complicated. Do you want your photos to tell stories in Photoshop? This software is the simple, intuitive and affordable photo editing tool that does not require you to have technical expertise nor does it consume so much of your time. Fortunately, it makes for a seamless and hassle free application and you'll be impressed that it ticks all the check boxes:

Get rid of photobombs.
Eliminate unwanted objects.
Heighten the beauty of the scenery you've captured.
Remove your background .
Transport yourself to a different setting.

today. With its user friendly interface, you will be able to finish the task at hand in no time. Try it to find out what I mean. You're welcome!
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules