Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connection problem
903 6 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mldlbrasil
New
Brazil

Hi, I connect my phone to the Spark's RC wifi and it says "connected, no internet" then an android message pops up saying "the wifi does not have access to internet. touch to see the options" (something like this, my phone is in portuguese), then it shows "this network does not have access to internet. keep connected?" i press yes, but nothing happens.

When i go to DJI GO 4 the app asks to connect the wifi...

Please someone help me. I purchased it 4 days ago and still can't fly.
2018-12-1
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi,
I believe that since the Spark and RC are new, DJI GO4 expects you to update the firmware for the Spark & RC. If you have access to a PC you should download DJI Assistant 2, this to update the Spark. Please follow instructions from Youtube videos on updating the firmware. As a rule with an Android phone or tablet, you first need to run the DJI GO4, then while connected to the internet download the firmware file(s) then transfer them to the RC. The update to the Spark can be done with a PC and DJI Assistant 2 through the USB cable.
Good luck.
S.
2018-12-1
Use props
djiuser_ISN6yvLDlqjQ
New
United States

Hi,
I just bought my Spark but i need to change my phone to use the app.
I was looking at the Samsung J7 or the Samsung A6, do anyone has used the app with one of this phones?
I know the suggestion list from DJI and, because i just bought this drone, i cant afford now one of the latest phones.
I will appreciate any help
Thank you
2018-12-1
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi and welcome to this forum!

I had the same problem when I got my Spark. I figured out that it is necessary to /first/ start the app and /then/ connect the Wifi. If you go back to the app, you should see the big blue "Go Fly" button.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The error message is normal due to that our DJI Spark does not provide an internet source. I would recommend turning off the mobile data for you to be successfully connected to the wi-fi of your spark. Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help.
2018-12-2
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi,
I use a dedicated inexpensive Android tablet (ASUS ZenPad 8.0) for the spark, works flawlessly either Airplane mode on or off, and also recommend using an OTG cable.
Cheers,
S.
2018-12-2
Use props
MavSpa_user
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

The Samsung devices works well with version 4.1.15
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced