(in 4K) DJI Osmo Pocket Low-Light/NIght Testing
5125 12 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Everyone has been asking me to show/test some low-light noise footage using the Osmo Pocket, well yesterday I shot a new 4K movie to demonstrate what it can and can't do, enjoy and be sure to comment! You can grab the brand new DJI Osmo Pocket here!

Also, see the DroningON FAQ's on the Osmo Pocket for commonly asked questions and answers.

Link to article here: https://www.droningon.co/2018/11/30/dji-osmo-pocket-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Sergeant, we appreciate sharing your video. Cheers!
2018-12-2
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great video!
2018-12-2
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Thank you so much for the very informative video.  I'm liking what I see about the Osmo Pocket.
2018-12-2
Use props
Vinniez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2106204 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

nice review bro ....
2018-12-2
Use props
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-2 00:58
Hi Sergeant, we appreciate sharing your video. Cheers!

Pleasure Gamora, would it be possible to get my videos pinned to the front page of the forum?
2018-12-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks sergeant, it’s great to get a good honest hands on review both the good and no so good, many times on this forum you have the naysayers around knocking everything no matter what, and the truth is they will never know how these product run because they have no intention of ever purchasing, that’s why you guys are so important, good job.
2018-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2018-12-2
Use props
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-2 10:36
Thanks sergeant, it’s great to get a good honest hands on review both the good and no so good, many times on this forum you have the naysayers around knocking everything no matter what, and the truth is they will never know how these product run because they have no intention of ever purchasing, that’s why you guys are so important, good job.

Indeed, plus many of the other 'YouTube 1m+ subscriber' reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt, they have time and resources to edit videos to reflect anything but the reality of a product. My reviews are raw, amateur and a reflection of the 'general public', hopefully that in turn provides viewers with a real-world representation of the products that I review.

I really appreciate the feedback.
2018-12-2
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Thank you for the video. It is very good example for us who want to buy it!
2018-12-2
Use props
Kamal Nor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307024 ft
Malaysia

Thanks sergeant for the low light test. But it would be better if we all can see the low light footage in D-Cinelike mode with 30fps.
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sergeant Posted at 12-2 10:28
Pleasure Gamora, would it be possible to get my videos pinned to the front page of the forum?

Hi Sergeant, your reviews are already pinned on top under Recommended topics tab. Thank you.

2018-12-3
Use props
DarkZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923127 ft
Australia

Can't listen to the review at the moment but the video sold me on getting one.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules