Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi DJI and/or Osmo Pocket users,

Can i mount the Osmo Pocket at a RamBal with one of your accessoires?

cheers
JJB
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the screenshot of this accessory so that we could forward it to our team for further clarification. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-2
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 12-2 12:35
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the screenshot of this accessory so that we could forward it to our team for further clarification. Thank you for the support.

Hi Tony,

There a thousands of variations, just to connect it to a "bal' end.
cheers
JJB
Rambal.jpg
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JJBspark Posted at 12-2 12:54
Hi Tony,

There a thousands of variations, just to connect it to a "bal' end.

Hi, thanks for providing the photo. We will check this with our team for further clarification. I would like to clarify that you've wanted to mount the Osmo Pocket into this combining the accessory of the Osmo Pocket, correct? We'll inform you as soon as we received the feedback from our team. We highly appreciated your patience. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-3
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 12-3 10:42
Hi, thanks for providing the photo. We will check this with our team for further clarification. I would like to clarify that you've wanted to mount the Osmo Pocket into this combining the accessory of the Osmo Pocket, correct? We'll inform you as soon as we received the feedback from our team. We highly appreciated your patience. Thank you for the support.

Thanks Tony, yes if DJI has a accessoire wich can be attached to the OsmoPocket wich has a rambal. so many third party possibilities to attach te pocket to anything.

cheers
JJB
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JJBspark Posted at 12-3 11:31
Thanks Tony, yes if DJI has a accessoire wich can be attached to the OsmoPocket wich has a rambal. so many third party possibilities to attach te pocket to anything.

cheers

No worries! We will keep you posted as soon as we received the feedback from our team. We appreciate your patience. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JJBspark Posted at 12-3 11:31

cheers

Hi, I was able to confirm this kind of inquiry. Unfortunately, we don't have an idea if the third party accessory can be combined with our accessory. However, we have an accessory that is Osmo pocket mount that you could possibly combine with your accessory. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for the support.

2018-12-5
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 12-5 14:10
Hi, I was able to confirm this kind of inquiry. Unfortunately, we don't have an idea if the third party accessory can be combined with our accessory. However, we have an accessory that is Osmo pocket mount that you could possibly combine with your accessory. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for the support.

[view_image]

Thanks Tony, i will check this out. Mayby an idea to make such mount with a rambal attachted!
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JJBspark Posted at 12-5 23:42
Thanks Tony, i will check this out. Mayby an idea to make such mount with a rambal attachted!

Hi, thanks for understanding. Maybe you could install your accessory to our Osmo Pocket accessory mount. You may refer to the images below. Thank you for the support.

2018-12-6
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 12-6 09:59
Hi, thanks for understanding. Maybe you could install your accessory to our Osmo Pocket accessory mount. You may refer to the images below. Thank you for the support.

[view_image]

Thanks Tony, is there at one fork-end thread ?

Why not make another one like this, instead of this fork-end a ball end.
The less screws and pivot points the better for stability when attached to something.

cheers
JJB
2018-12-6
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As far as Im aware the mount is a GoPro compatible mount - you should be able to find an adapter which sits in between to convert the GoPro mount to the RamBal?
2018-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules