X7 Aircraft Encode Error ((0x400000)
1143 8 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nims
lvl.1
Denmark

Hello there,

I am having same Aircraft Encode Error ((0x400000) with my X7 and  done all steps suggested on previous post still having same issue. need support without sending my drone to store because i just get my first replacement from HK  and this is 2nd flight  having issue. I can't pay for shipment/ custom clearance in every shoot.

47185106_2189379541114569_82605956407492608_n.jpg
47272565_2189400131112510_4107676833216987136_n.jpg
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? Have you tried to factory reset and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the Zenmuse X7 and DJI Assistant 2?  If not, I would recommend doing the troubleshooting steps above to see if the error message would persist. You may refer to the image below for you to download the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/downloads
2018-12-2
Use props
nims
lvl.1
Afghanistan

DJI Tony Posted at 12-2 12:25
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? Have you tried to factory reset and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the Zenmuse X7 and DJI Assistant 2?  If not, I would recommend doing the troubleshooting steps above to see if the error message would persist. You may refer to the image below for you to download the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/downloads

Using device: Cendence remote control with CrystalSky monitor and i have tried already those step but issue is same still.
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nims Posted at 12-2 21:47
Using device: Cendence remote control with CrystalSky monitor and i have tried already those step but issue is same still.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Do you have a spare of a camera to try to see if the issue will persist? Have you tried to use a mobile device as well so that we could check if the error message will remains? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support
2018-12-3
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

did you try down and upgrading all your software while x7 is attached to your bird ?
2018-12-3
Use props
nims
lvl.1
Afghanistan

DJI Tony Posted at 12-3 08:56
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Do you have a spare of a camera to try to see if the issue will persist? Have you tried to use a mobile device as well so that we could check if the error message will remains? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support

Yeah i have tried with x5 camera and it's getting same issue also i have tried my x7 to another aircraft it's working fine. So problem is in aircraft . I did all suggested step , nothing helping.
2018-12-8
Use props
nims
lvl.1
Afghanistan

Flo the Pirate Posted at 12-3 09:17
did you try down and upgrading all your software while x7 is attached to your bird ?

Yeah , i did with no luck , also i test my x7 with other aircraft and working fine, also i test another X5 with same aircraft and getting same error.
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nims Posted at 12-8 01:13
Yeah i have tried with x5 camera and it's getting same issue also i have tried my x7 to another aircraft it's working fine. So problem is in aircraft . I did all suggested step , nothing helping.

Hi, we're sorry to know about that. You could try to clean the gimbal connection with 95% alcohol and a soft cloth to see if the issue will persist. If the issue cannot be resolved with those troubleshooting steps, sending the unit to our team would be the best advice for further evaluation of your aircraft. If you wish to reach our team, you could refer to the link below. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.

www.dji.com/support
2018-12-9
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

nims Posted at 12-8 01:16
Yeah , i did with no luck , also i test my x7 with other aircraft and working fine, also i test another X5 with same aircraft and getting same error.

Damn,  now I have the exactly same issue with my x7   ... exact same errors ... No video feed but gimbal working  ... I opened up the vibration isolator and mount and found one cable being ripped of what must be the video feed. As I can´t see where it is ripped of I send the I1back ...
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules