Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Problems across DJI gear...
584 0 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

Howdy all,

I have only been playing around a couple of months and still getting the hang of my Mavic Air, Osmo Plus & Osmo Mobile 2..... That in itself has been a huge learning curve and throw in video editing and my head is about to explode

Trying to do more video work now more as a prcatice than anything really worthwhile to look at... Anyway long story short I have had some of the video come up on my software that looks like below. This started in Pinnacle 22 Ultimate and I then tried Davinci Resolve and got the same results, which could suggest it is the DJI side of things having issues.

However, they play ok in a video player, like VLC for instance, no errors at all. Now it was pointed out to me at the Pinnacle forums that VLC is just a player not an editor. Fair enough I get that but I am still no closer to a solution.

Any ideas ? I have looked at the information of the clips, some that have no error look exactly the same as some that do, if that makes sense... I would have thought if it was dropping frames during recording then that would also show in the player, but it does not.....

???????????????????????????????????

error.jpg
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules