No sound recorded
1198 10 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

I went out to try the various advanced modes, with active track option and having cache video with sound enabled my ipad recorded sound, but when i switched to quickshot mode and tried rocket etc their is no sound on the cached video,

Why is this ?

2018-12-2
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I think the sound on the quickshot video is the one that the program makes.
You can record sound in normal recording.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-2
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Alex B. Posted at 12-2 03:34
I think the sound on the quickshot video is the one that the program makes.
You can record sound in normal recording.

perhaps i wasnt clear with the question,

i turn on cache videos, i turn on cache sound with videos.
In normal use when i hit record the cached videos have a sound track, in this example it will be me talking about the mode im in, when i play the file back you can hear me talking, the sound of the quad etc, and see what the camera has recorded.

this works fine in Active track mode,

but when using any of the quick shot features there is no sound recorded with the associated video clip.
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check your query with our team for further clarification. Please "hit" reply for me to be notified if you need our assistance. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-2
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-2 11:09
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check your query with our team for further clarification. Please "hit" reply for me to be notified if you need our assistance. Thank you for the support.

anu update or just another empty DJI promise with no respone
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

crash1sttime Posted at 12-12 02:42
anu update or just another empty DJI promise with no respone

Hi, we're sorry about the delay of the update. As of the moment, we're still waiting for the feedback about this scenario. No worries, I've followed up this concern with our team to seek for the latest progress. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-12
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-12 09:01
Hi, we're sorry about the delay of the update. As of the moment, we're still waiting for the feedback about this scenario. No worries, I've followed up this concern with our team to seek for the latest progress. Thank you for understanding.

Seems that it isnt important enough to warrant an answer, ive done a workround using a gopro and microphone to complete the video that i was creating.
2018-12-19
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer

Spain

In quickshots there is no sound recorded.
That’s just the way it is.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-19
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Alex B. Posted at 12-19 09:04
In quickshots there is no sound recorded.
That’s just the way it is.

Alex, we are talking in the cached video, hitting record in any otter mode lets the cached video have sound via the microphone on the iPad so why does the quickshot mode not do the same, simply saying that’s the  way it is doesn’t answer the question
2018-12-19
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer

Spain

crash1sttime Posted at 12-19 09:26
Alex, we are talking in the cached video, hitting record in any otter mode lets the cached video have sound via the microphone on the iPad so why does the quickshot mode not do the same, simply saying that’s the  way it is doesn’t answer the question

That’s just the way that DJI made their app.
In quickshots no sound recorded on the cached copy.
Maybe they did it like that due to some limitations that the app has...

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

crash1sttime Posted at 12-19 05:29
Seems that it isnt important enough to warrant an answer, ive done a workround using a gopro and microphone to complete the video that i was creating.

Hi, we're sorry for the late updates. I was able to get the feedback from our team and found out that the reason is due to that the videos that were produced by quickshot are not in the form of cache. The application generates a different file. We highly appreciate your patience.
2018-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules