Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crashes, Falls and videoing drones in flight
435 10 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cookster670
First Officer
Australia

Went to my mates place for our annual work Xmas party.
He has a large property so there was plenty of fun to be had.  Another mate is starting his own Drone business, so brought his Matrice along.

We filmed each other in flight

So this video has it all.  Motorbikes, falls, crashing my spark into a tree and a dog trying to attack Sparky.

Please note the guy falling at 1:22 is sore, but ok...lol

Hope you enjoy

2018-12-2
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

#Quick Reply Here#Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2018-12-2
Use props
pianoplayer7
First Officer
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Awesome shots, as well as a hilarious video! (That is the best drone crash video I have seen yet Sorry you had to crash your drone in the process!)
2018-12-2
Use props
pianoplayer7
First Officer
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

How is the drone after the crash?
2018-12-2
Use props
Cookster670
First Officer
Australia

pianoplayer7 Posted at 12-2 13:09
Awesome shots, as well as a hilarious video! (That is the best drone crash video I have seen yet  Sorry you had to crash your drone in the process!)

haha...yep..it was a good one.  Too focussed on tracking the kid on the bike.  By the time i saw it it was too late.  I was in sports mode and it takes ages for it to stop.

The drone “looks” fine.  But as the battery was low, I didn’t test fly it aftwards.    So fingers crossed but I think it’s ok. :-)
2018-12-2
Use props
Warriewoodlad
First Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Great video. Must have been a great day. Interesting contrast between drones in the mutual videoing scene.
2018-12-2
Use props
Cookster670
First Officer
Australia

Warriewoodlad Posted at 12-2 13:50
Great video. Must have been a great day. Interesting contrast between drones in the mutual videoing scene.

Yeah...it was.  But surprisingly,  my spark had much better picture quality than the Matrice (a $20K drone) and his Mavic Pro.      I know these drones are better than mine in every aspect (other than portability, so i’ve told him to check his settings.

Just one of his cameras was 3 times the cost of my Spark.  Lol.  
2018-12-2
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.4
Peru

drone to drone footage looked sweet
2018-12-2
Use props
ArnoSpark
First Officer
Kenya

Amazing idea and cool footage. thanks for sharing and hope sparky will be good after that crash
2018-12-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done - thanks for sharing
2018-12-3
Use props
Cookster670
First Officer
Australia

Found out why some of the drone footage is not as clear as others.  My friends Mavic was set to 720 instead of 1080 or 4K.    It’s a shame because the best jump we caught was using the Mavic.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules