USB battery charge
972 4 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monkey6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft
Italy

Does anyone know if it is possible (even in a very slow way) to charge the CristalSky battery via one of the USB ports? I do not think it's too difficult to implement!
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Monkey6, for the battery charging, you may refer to the user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20180830/Crystalsky_User_Guide_Multi.pdf
B.png
2018-12-3
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

NO, there are 2 batteries in the CS.

The detachable one that you externally need to charge that powers the screen, and in internal one that records settings. The USB port may keep the settings battery topped up. But you NEED to charge the larger one that powers the screen,
2018-12-3
Use props
Monkey6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft
Italy

I think I did not express myself well.
I was wondering if it is correct that, to charge the battery (or the batteries, in the case of the 7.85 "version), I am obliged to buy a charger of another drone, since I own a Mavik 2 pro: it was no more easy to enable a slow charge from a USB port of those of the CS?
2018-12-4
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Monkey6 Posted at 12-4 03:02
I think I did not express myself well.
I was wondering if it is correct that, to charge the battery (or the batteries, in the case of the 7.85 "version), I am obliged to buy a charger of another drone, since I own a Mavik 2 pro: it was no more easy to enable a slow charge from a USB port of those of the CS?

nah you cant slow charge the CS via usb youre gunna need to buy a charger.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules