Greetings from Switzerland
2018-12-2
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

For commercial use,  Licensed Drone Pilots must maintain unaided visual LOS ( Line of sight )   In the USA.

Being able to put up on a SCREEN for multiple viewers to look at would be beneficial.

Randy
2018-12-2
Use props
fanse2e12404
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1006024 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

rwynant V1 Posted at 12-2 15:34
For commercial use,  Licensed Drone Pilots must maintain unaided visual LOS ( Line of sight )   In the USA.

Being able to put up on a SCREEN for multiple viewers to look at would be beneficial.

Hallo
the Pilot flies VLOS, but the Rescue searcher wears the Goggles! (in full view no Data except vide picture)
Greetings
Georg
2018-12-3
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanse2e12404 Posted at 12-3 01:25
Hallo
the Pilot flies VLOS, but the Rescue searcher wears the Goggles! (in full view no Data except vide picture)
Greetings

Yes agreed  

Randy
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry that there is no plan to be compatible with Mavic 2 Enterprise for now. Should there is an update, we'll release on our website. Appreciate your attention and support.

2018-12-3
Use props
fanse2e12404
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1006024 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hallo all M2E users I found out that I can get the video output on the Dji Goggles , but no commands to thedrone..
For Rescue Work thats enough for the moment.
Coptrtphot.ch in Switzerland
Drones with Rescue Dogs www.redog.ch
Georg Schwarz
2018-12-9
Use props
fans6dc1547f
New

Colombia

fanse2e12404 Posted at 2018-12-9 05:25
Hallo all M2E users I found out that I can get the video output on the Dji Goggles , but no commands to thedrone..

Hello
I have an M2E and DJI Goggles. I need to see the video output. You can help me?

I have done several tests but it has not been possible

Best Regards,

Christian
2019-7-3
Use props
fansd9c7601c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315262 ft
United States

Hello

Does the problem persist? I am trying to connect the DJI Goggle Racing to my Mavic 2 Enterprise and goggle say is linked but with no image. I also have the Smart Controller. Not sure if thats the problem.
I done updates and everything, and nothing sims to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
2019-7-21
Use props
simongranstrom
New

Sweden

fansd9c7601c Posted at 7-21 11:45
Hello

Does the problem persist? I am trying to connect the DJI Goggle Racing to my Mavic 2 Enterprise and goggle say is linked but with no image. I also have the Smart Controller. Not sure if thats the problem.

I have the same problems, connected but no image on my Goggles RE Edition with my Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual and Smart Controller. All with latest updates.
2019-7-31
Use props
Mavic4Security
lvl.1

Hallo all M2E users I found out that I can get the video output on the Dji Goggles , but no commands to thedrone..

Please share how exactly?
2019-9-6
Use props
METIOR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1912822 ft

Mavic4Security Posted at 9-6 02:23
Please share how exactly?

Using HDMI Cable
2019-9-10
Use props
dok
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Georg, does it still only work via the HDMI cable? The "Bergwacht" in Bavaria is cheking out for diffent drones and using the goggles would be essential under certain conditions for SAR.
thx in advance!
2019-11-23
Use props
dok
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Georg,
funktionieren die goggles bei euch immer noch über das hdmi kabel. gibt es neuigkeiten/verbesserungen....
danke im voraus ...and if needed I will ask the same in english (as my french and italian is so bad ,
stefan (working at german bergwacht und living in austria)
2019-11-24
Use props
BOTD
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-12-3 19:10
Hi there, we're sorry that there is no plan to be compatible with Mavic 2 Enterprise for now. Should there is an update, we'll release on our website. Appreciate your attention and support.

Reading your reply on the forum about compatibility between the DJI Goggles and the Enterprise Dual, and no plans to make it so......
Not a good idea if I may say so.....knowing how good the goggle setup is with a Mavic Pro 2, why WOULDN'T that be the next thing that DJI does?
By the way DJI could do potential customers a favor by making this information easier to find, I now have to return a whole bunch of stuff I bought through Amazon, goggles don't work with Enterprise Dual, Mavic Pro 2 batteries work but not recommended for Enterprise......and I have to buy the Smart Controller at extra cost rather than as part of a package, so now I have a controller assembly I don't want or need.
Telling people who are spending $4K+ with you (especially public service agencies) that you have no plans to offer the customer what they need/ want, not really a great attitude in business. (I own one)
2019-12-6
Use props
dcarroll37cyahoo.co.nz
lvl.1
New Zealand

fans6dc1547f Posted at 2019-7-3 14:27
Hello
I have an M2E and DJI Goggles. I need to see the video output. You can help me?

hi, did you get this issue sorted? thanks
2020-4-6
Use props
fans5c7fda63
New
Flight distance : 959856 ft
Canada

Hi there, we're sorry that there is no plan to be compatible with Mavic 2 Enterprise for now. Should there is an update, we'll release on our website. Appreciate your attention and support.

I am an enterprise user and yes visual line of sight is needed - but what if we have a payload operator?  To deny enterprise users the ability to use DJI goggles is patently absurd.  Your supplier just shipped me goggles with my new Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.  They also sold me my M210 RTK.  If I can’t use these goggles I want to be assured that I can return the goggles with no re-sticking fee.  DJI sales literature states that “Goggles are compatible with drones that feature occusync 2.0.  My new Mavic does.  DJI needs to:
1. Get your story straight in regards to what products are compatible.
2. Advise your retailers so they can advise your customers.
3. Treat your Enterprise customers properly by allowing us to make our own decisions in regards to local regulations.  We are adults capable of following the law or deciding if we want to use our aircraft with goggles for recreational use.
Great product you guys build but issues like this will have your customers jumping to the next option
2020-4-30
Use props
EnglishYYT
lvl.2

United States

I tried to connect mine to see... didn't work.   I wish their enterprise line offered more features.    On my M2Z I can have 4 screens for this purpose - the goggles, casting monitor, HDMI monitor, and smart controller screen.   This would be great for SAR with the Enterprise series.
2020-6-8
Use props
aspentra
lvl.1

South Africa

What do you connect the HDMI cable to? The RC? An iPad? A Crystal Sky? If you could just specify exactly how you do this, it would be a great help to the others involved in search and rescue, as we are here in South Africa. We'd really like to be able to use our dji Goggles with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. Wie genau verbinden Sie die Googles mit dem HDMI Kabel an? Muss man auch die Einstellungen irgendwie aendern?
2021-4-24
Use props
aspentra
lvl.1

South Africa

dok Posted at 2019-11-24 04:41
Hi Georg,
funktionieren die goggles bei euch immer noch über das hdmi kabel. gibt es neuigkeiten/verbesserungen....
danke im voraus ...and if needed I will ask the same in english (as my french and italian is so bad ,

Können Sie mir sagen wenn Sie eine Antwort irgendwie an ihre Frage kriegen? Wir versuchen auch unsere dji Goggles mit den dji Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual zu benutzen beim Such-und Rettungsaktionen hier in Sued Afrika, aber wir schaffen es noch nicht.
2021-4-24
Use props
djiuser_gGAL06WuR09I
New

United States

Hi, is DJI Googles RE still incompatible with mavic 2 enterprise? i could not succeed although updated everything to the latest.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gGAL06WuR09I Posted at 1-22 00:26
Hi, is DJI Googles RE still incompatible with mavic 2 enterprise? i could not succeed although updated everything to the latest.

The Mavic 2 Enterprise does not support Goggles RE and there is no plan to support Goggles RE in the future.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise is an aircraft designed for industry application users and scenarios, which is different from the DJI Goggles which is designed for video and audio entertainment. Therefore, the two products are not compatible and cannot be used together.
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules