Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Clone ?????????
7896 14 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Perran
lvl.1
Philippines

Good Morning !
I was very surprised yesterday, when I read a resume and test of a new amazing drone
on Swedish MSN.

It is in many details a copy of a Mavic Pro, what I can see.
Including colouring.
I can see a difference in the joints between the propeller booms and the body.
Thats all.

This is the home page of the product  Drone X Pro :
https://hyperstech.com/intl/order3.php?prod=dronexpro&net=1673&aff={AFFID}&sid={SUBID}&cid={CLICKID}

The resume says that it is an amazing drone for the price at roughly 100 USD.
Literally flies itself (just like the Mavics).

The writeup says it was designed by 2 engineers,
they meant that the price of drones was not according to their manufacturing costs,
but rather to the brand.
Thais s however normal for many products, the Brand has its price, for reasons !

They have an intensive marketing :  Buy 2 and get one free.   Etc.
They are also sold on Lazada, one of Asias biggest Internet shops.

As a Mavic Pro owner, I would like to get an official comment from JVI about this.
—————————————————————————————————

Are they selling rejected JVI drones ?
Is the design and manufacturing data stolen by previous JVI employed engineers ?
Or simply the JVI design site has been hacked ?

I think buyers should be warned and informed, they think they buy something like a Mavis Pro
for 199 USD, when the original price is 1000 USD !
And buying an inferior product !

I am supporting JVI, and I want my brand new Mavic Pro to retain its value !

2018-12-2
Use props
Perran
lvl.1
Philippines

A more careful look reveals that the camera is mounted at the bottom of the drone.Also, the symbols on the controller buttons are different, otherwise the controller looks identical.
2018-12-3
Use props
kenk
lvl.4
Canada

Perran Posted at 12-3 05:23
A more careful look reveals that the camera is mounted at the bottom of the drone.Also, the symbols on the controller buttons are different, otherwise the controller looks identical.
This drone is the size of your smart phone.
Check out photos and description here (note that this is a promotion page):
http://www.ihomegadgets.com/dronexpro/en/1/index.html
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Perran. Thank you sharing this information with us today. We suggest purchasing the drone from the authorized retailer or from DJI Store, to prevent any possibility of being deceived. For reference I will be posting a link where you can find the official retail stores and official online stores. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2018-12-3
Use props
Cepheroh
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Malaysia

My bro in law just bought this and its crap. Hard to control and cheap quality drone. At that price better get a Tello. Dont get deceived.
2018-12-3
Use props
Lamplighter55
Captain
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Yup its a model of the Mavic (1) Pro - basically a toy replica of the real thing. Not sure if the company that produces these does so under licence from DJI - but I would have thought not, as it diminishes the brand being an inferior 'copy' of the real thing.
2018-12-3
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

I saw it first a couple of months ago, and it looked wrong, though the first impression was that I was looking at a Mavic. They went for a plagiarist shape because Mavic Pro has turned into an easily-recognisable iconic image in the quad world.
But that's where the similarities end. Mavic is a solid, sturdy, reliable construction, with a lion's share of its cost being in the gimbal/camera assembly. That... thing, on the other hand, looks like it will fall apart from a moderate wind gust.
2018-12-3
Use props
raven swe
Captain
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

I got one of those a few months ago for a laugh,, after 10 mins with it, in the bin it went,
2018-12-3
Use props
Perran
lvl.1
Philippines

Thank you Guys for this important Info !
I almost got "trapped" !

Some famous sayings :
   Crap is Crap, even in a golden box.
   You get what you pay for
2018-12-3
Use props
JAgraphics
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Lamplighter55 Posted at 12-3 09:06
Yup its a model of the Mavic (1) Pro - basically a toy replica of the real thing. Not sure it the company that produces these does so under licence from DJI - but I would have thought not, as it diminishes the brand being an inferior 'copy' of the real thing.

It is rather Ironic that some one is doing a cheap knock off copy of a Chinese product. :-)
2018-12-4
Use props
BernieB
Captain
Flight distance : 18737 ft
United States

JAgraphics Posted at 12-4 06:09
It is rather Ironic that some one is doing a cheap knock off copy of a Chinese product. :-)

Yes, but it's a Chinese copy:
6. Company name and address
International Office:
Hyper Sls Ltd
7/F, The Grande Building
398-402 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon, HongKong
2018-12-4
Use props
BernieB
Captain
Flight distance : 18737 ft
United States

JAgraphics Posted at 12-4 06:09
It is rather Ironic that some one is doing a cheap knock off copy of a Chinese product. :-)

International Office:
Hyper Sls Ltd
7/F, The Grande Building
398-402 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon, HongKong
2018-12-4
Use props
JAgraphics
Second Officer
United Kingdom

BernieB Posted at 12-4 06:52
International Office:

So it is a Chinese company ripping off a Chinese company    :-)
AFAIK nothing unusual there.
2018-12-5
Use props
Jon Walter
New

Ukraine

hese cheap drones can usually crash once or twice then are broken with no replacement parts. There goes your $100, or $200 for 2.

If you fly your Mavic, and have bought the Refresh or have State Farm, it will cost you less then $200 and you get to practice on the actual Mavic, with no fear of loss.

Toy drones are just that, toys. The Mavic is a high resolution camera platform with built-in systems to help you avoid crashing.
2018-12-10
Use props
hatos77
New

Italy

ciao ragazzi qualcuno sa  come settare la radio da mode 2 gas a sx a mode 3 gas a dx?^
2019-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules