Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fatshark Goggles with Mavic2?
4580 5 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DragonShout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64911 ft
United States

Are the fatshark goggles compatible with the mavic2?  

2018-12-2
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can use those goggles if they have an HDMI input and you're using a mobile device that has an HDMI output. That will allow you to connect an HDMI cable between the two and mirror the screen from your mobile device to the goggles.
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DragonShout. Thank you for the inquiry given. We do not recommend using 3rd party devices or applications son your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. There is a possibility that 3rd party devices ( Fatshark Goggles ) will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the application if it will work all the time while using that device on you DJI Drone. Thank you.
2018-12-11
Use props
DragonShout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64911 ft
United States

I got the DJI Racing edition goggles last week, they're OK, had a serious drop in range at first.  I ordered the Fat Shark HDOs just a few minutes ago so I'll be able to compare.  
2018-12-12
Use props
Bill B
First Officer
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

DragonShout Posted at 2018-12-12 18:21
I got the DJI Racing edition goggles last week, they're OK, had a serious drop in range at first.  I ordered the Fat Shark HDOs just a few minutes ago so I'll be able to compare.

Fatsharks are not very good. I've had several of them over the years for racing quads. They fog up quick in the heat and the quality is sub par. They do have great customer service though. I've had to send every pair i've owned in for repair....... Everyone. 2- 3 weeks turn around time. Good luck with them.
2019-1-2
Use props
djiuser_w8wPxrtHnMqy
New

United States

Bill B Posted at 2019-1-2 07:17
Fatsharks are not very good. I've had several of them over the years for racing quads. They fog up quick in the heat and the quality is sub par. They do have great customer service though. I've had to send every pair i've owned in for repair....... Everyone. 2- 3 weeks turn around time. Good luck with them.

You’re talking some BS lmao, fat sharks have the best customer service compared to any other brand in the FPV works. Yeah they might not be “optimized” to every drone like DJI but DJI really only works with DJI
2022-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules