Flight time display on CS controller?
769 4 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LiteWeight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2849918 ft
Kuwait

Sorry if this has been covered before, but every search I do on 'Flight time display' just returns threads on how long the M2 can fly.  

I know that my battery indicator gives flight time remaining, which can change with wind speed, power, etc, but I am interested in seeing on the controller screen (I have a 7.85" CrystalSky) the elapsed flight time.  Last flight I found it in a menu somewhere while I was hovering, but I don't want to go through a menu system while flying.  

Maybe it is because I have been scuba diving for 10 years, but I use time as a marker in my navigation.  And DJI won't do waypoints.  I find it very easy to navigate underwater by pressure/time so it would be very easy for me to apply that to flying with battery/time.
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean the battery level on your crystal sky? You may refer to the image below to identify the concern. Thank you for the support.

2018-12-11
Use props
LiteWeight
lvl.2
Kuwait

@DJITony, thank you for your reply.  No, I mean elapsed flight time.  How can you see flight time on the controller screen?  I can find it while flying if I go into several menus, but I would rather not do that while flying.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LiteWeight Posted at 12-11 17:59
@DJITony, thank you for your reply.  No, I mean elapsed flight time.  How can you see flight time on the controller screen?  I can find it while flying if I go into several menus, but I would rather not do that while flying.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you could provide a screenshot of this query so that we could possibly consult it with our team? Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-12
Use props
LiteWeight
lvl.2
Kuwait

@DJI Tony, please see circled in red.  How can I get 'flight time' to show on main controller screen while flying?
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules