Mavic pro platinum error
4992 12 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartinsLV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 454557 ft
Latvia

So I have almost new mavic pro platinum and recent i'm having some problems with it. Sometimes in mid flight or when just turned on it disconnect live view and shows Aircraft Encoder Error(0x4800000) Also added picture with that error code. Is the problem easy fixable or is there some bigger issues? Drone flys great but only sometimes mid flight looses live view. And when there is error I can't move gimbal and shows no SD card but SD is in the drone. Hope to hear some advice.
Screenshot_20181129-145210.jpg
2018-12-3
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Ugh sorry for this mate but I think only DJI can fix hardware issue, Which I believe this is.
Sooner or later it will stop working completely and you will have to send it in for repair

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Martins, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know if your drone experience hard landing before? In this case, It is possible that there's an error with the camera coaxial cable (MIPI), or it is not connected properly. I would recommend that you restore the settings to factory defaults and refresh firmware using DJI Assinstant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below for your reference. If the issue persist, I would suggest you to contact our support team to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We have a professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thanks for your support.

Mavic Pro restore settings.png
1.PNG
2018-12-3
Use props
MartinsLV
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-3 03:55
Hi Martins, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know if your drone experience hard landing before? In this case, It is possible that there's an error with the camera coaxial cable (MIPI), or it is not connected properly. I would recommend that you restore the settings to factory defaults and refresh firmware using DJI Assinstant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below for your reference. If the issue persist, I would suggest you to contact our support team to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We have a professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thanks for your support.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI[Image]

Drone has never had hard landings.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MartinsLV Posted at 12-4 03:44
Drone has never had hard landings.

I understand. May I know if you already tried the troubleshooting guide on post #3 ? Is the issue is still the same? If yes, please contact our support team to start up a ticket. You can use the link on post #3 to contact our team. If you need further assistance with your case, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-4
Use props
MartinsLV
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 03:53
I understand. May I know if you already tried the troubleshooting guide on post #3 ? Is the issue is still the same? If yes, please contact our support team to start up a ticket. You can use the link on post #3 to contact our team. If you need further assistance with your case, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.

So now the problem doesnt appears and I havnt done the steps you mentioned before. Now if the problem appears again I'll try the method but for now everything works just perfect. I'll let u know more later. Thanks for information.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MartinsLV Posted at 12-4 23:09
So now the problem doesnt appears and I havnt done the steps you mentioned before. Now if the problem appears again I'll try the method but for now everything works just perfect. I'll let u know more later. Thanks for information.

You're welcome. Please keep me posted. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2018-12-5
Use props
djiuser_qSrjKOVaYlHB
New

United States

how is your platinum doing?   I started flying a new one a few days ago.. having the same problem
2019-1-24
Use props
Jan Ive
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6480 ft
Norway

Hi, I have a platinum too, and have the same problem. Did you solve this?
2019-4-30
Use props
Jan Ive
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6480 ft
Norway

Hi Have exactly the same problem. Tryed to refresh firmware but sometimes the screen is black when i start up.  Any solutions?
2019-5-2
Use props
djiuser_3lVOpXAp7J9S
lvl.1

Same error
2019-10-9
Use props
djiuser_FYoC1lP3ZENI
lvl.1
United States

So I’m having this issue also. I tried the assistant download. Seems like since the original post was made and replied they might have changed the website. It doesn’t look anything like the video. HELP.....
2020-4-5
Use props
djiuser_4eCObHFzUCNC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1099 ft
Brazil

My Mavic Pro Platinum started to show up an error: "Aircraft Encoder Error(0x5000000)".
I can't find anything about this error. Did anyone have the problem? "Navigation system error" came as a bonus... O.M.G.!!!  Know what I can do to fix my bird? I'd appreciate any help?
IMG-20210324-WA0015.jpg
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules