Active track 2.0
601 3 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magutmann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159075 ft
United Kingdom

I am somewhat puzzled by the manuals guidelines on ActiveTrack (pages 27 and 28) .  Firstly the manual refers to the roll stick and the tilt stick on the remote controller. These apparently can be used to change the distance and one can use a slider to circle around the subject.  It also says that one can frame the subject using the left stick and Gimble dial  i’m sure I’m being particularly stupid but I don’t know Which the roll stick or the tilt stick are and I certainly can’t frame anything with them.   Are they  referring to the joysticks Or to the dials on the remote control. I suspect the tilt stick is the stick one uses for yaw.   The manual  also states  on page 28  “Use the slider in DJI GO 4 to fly in a circle around the subject“. I can’t see any slider. Once again am I being particularly stupid?  AGAIN.
2018-12-3
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

HI,

In RC mode2
  • the right stick fwd/aft = pitch = tilt
  • the right stick left/right = roll
  • left stick fwd/adt = throttle = up/down = collective
  • left stick left/right = yaw

cheers
JJB
2018-12-3
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

Also...   The slider should appear under your subject once you've locked on..  It's arc shaped.  Sliding the dot in the middle right and left will cause the drone to circle.  See the attached image:

2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Magutmann. Thank you for the information you have shared with us today. For additional reference I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on the active track function. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules