Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
problème vidéo Qualité/ very bad picture
923 1 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chichid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3675 ft
France

Hello,

I wanted to share with you a problem that I have with rushes filmed with my Inspire 2 drone with the laowa 7,5mm and dji 15mm lenses. Indeed, I had the bad surprise to discover defects on the images and I do not know where it can come from.

I send pictures from a vidéo wher the quality is ok bad on the beginning and become ok after a fews secons.
But I have longer vidéo where the quality is very bad.

I send you pictures so that you can see the problem, when the quality is very bad on the beginning and becomes ok afetr.

Does the problem come from the laowa which is not recocnized?

Maybe is  the camera sensor damaged ?or lens? Could the SD card be defective?

Can you help me find the problem please? Have you met him before? I send you pictures that you can realize.

For information, the nacelle was changed last year in the Netherlands by your services following a defect that was taken under warranty, but the drone is no longer under warranty I think and I am worrying about that.

I thank you for your return.

Yours,

R.Houanoh / Buzzfilm Production

capture écran 2 Qualité dégradée

capture écran 2 Qualité dégradée

capture écran 1 Qualité normale

capture écran 1 Qualité normale

capture écran 1 Qualité dégradée

capture écran 1 Qualité dégradée
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day chichid. Thank you for bringing this information to us and we apologies for the troubles you had recently. What is your operation before this? Does your photo come from the SD card? Have you seen some errors on the app before you took flight? Have you tried to back up and format your SD card and see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted if you have additional concerns. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules