Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPod Mini 4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

Easy question:  Will the iPad Mini 4 run the DJI andf Litchi software?  I have a P3A.  
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Bob, we do appreciate your interest your  in our product. Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a third party APP because we are unable to ensure the performance and compatibility. For the iPad Mini 4, it is fully compatible with DJI Go App and it will work fine with the app. Please refer on the screenshot below. Thanks for your support.

1.PNG
2018-12-3
Use props
fansef882fb4
New
Flight distance : 7894 ft
United States

I am having a problem with my Phantom 3 Professional and Ipad Mini 4. I can browse the DJI app but I can't connect to my drone. It connects for a second then the app turns off immediately. Help DJI!
2018-12-4
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Yes. I have the iPad min 2 and 4. Both work great.
2018-12-5
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

Thank you for the advise.  I just received my mini4 and works GREAT.  Compared to the iPhone, the screen size alone is spectacular.  I will fly tomorrow and can't wait.  Also, It has been 2 years since i set up the parameters, and in re-setting it up, found items in Litchi I did not know was there, like setting the leg and right keys.  
2018-12-5
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

It's fine with DJI Go and DJI Go4.  (I can't speak for Litchi, as I've never used it.)
2018-12-6
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24572349 ft
  • >>>
United States

My iPad mini 4 does not work well.  The picture breaks up badly and seems to get bad when it over heats.  I think it’s the outdated processor in iPad mini...  do more research
2018-12-10
Use props
RyanPhantom1998
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2436270 ft
United States

I pad mini will work that’s what I have
2018-12-11
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

First flight of my iPad 4 mini was FABULOUS.  I took it to a farm where i flew VERY low in fields i could not see my drone and compared to tasing my iPhone 8 Plus, it was amazing.  Everything was flawless.  The delay between reality and what i saw was still a concern, but is life in the cyber world.  SO much better than on my iPhone for the size and clarity.  
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules