4232 6 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oguzgun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331 ft

Turkey

All about Drone Insurance
For users planning to take out drone insurance, you can find detailed information about drone usage permits, insurance coverage and insurance companies in this article. Recent information on Drone insurance has been compiled under 15 headings. Related titles are also published on our site.
Best-Rated Drone Insurance Companies
In the event of an accident with a drone, as a user, you will have certain obligations if you harm a person or property. You may also have to pay tangible compensation for the victim, an amount that can vary significantly between countries.
Therefore, to avoid exposing yourself to great financial risks, you should check that at least your home insurance or private liability insurance covers leisure activities with drones. If this is not the case, you are strongly advised to ask your insurance company to add that protection, or to buy special loss insurance. In some of the EU Member States such insurance is of course compulsory, so you must have one before flying drones.
You can reach the best-rated drone insurance companies from our site. Among them; AIG, DJI and Coverdrone are examples.
Drone Insurance For 2019
Data from the FAA, TEAL Group and UAV Coach indicate that by 2019-2020 there will be an estimated 5 million leisure drone users and almost 1 million commercial users. Among commercial drunken operators, 81% are uninsured. In fact, in the United States, drone insurance is not required for either commercial or leisure drone use. So why spend money to get it?
The main reason is to protect against any damages arising from injuries your droner may accidentally cause. For example, let's say you're in the park on a windy day and your drones get out of bed and get into someone else's drones. Your Verifly insurance would cover any damages to their drones.
Drone insurance is also worth having if you are worried that your droner may potentially harm anyone.
Online Drone Insurance
If someone were injured, including a close relative, Verifly's liability coverage would kick to cover any associated medical bills. Keep in mind, however, that Verifly policy does not provide coverage for possible damage to your drone or any damage you personally sustain as a result of using it.
Integrity coverage that Verifly provides assures you against having to pay damages in connection with incidents that violate someone else's privacy. If you fly your drones in someone's backyard, for example, and take pictures of them or their homes and post them online, drones insurance will give you a limited amount of protection against a claim claiming if the person decides to sue you.
You can have online drone insurance to avoid all this.

2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi oguzgun. We highly recommend our customers to purchase DJI Care / DJI Care Refresh because it is an effective, comprehensive warranty for your product, offering you greater peace of mind every time you fly. May I know what DJI drone do you have?
2018-12-3
Use props
oguzgun
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi DJI Diana
I have DJI Phantom 3 Pro. But I don't know about home user must I do Drone Insurance.
2018-12-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Diana, I believe he's asking about personal liability insurance for his drone.
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

oguzgun Posted at 12-3 13:10
Hi DJI Diana
I have DJI Phantom 3 Pro. But I don't know about home user must I do Drone Insurance.

In terms of that Oguzgum, it's your own discretion if you would like to have a DJI care or Drone insurance. Here in DJI we have DJI Care that we can offer to you, DJI Care Protection Plan is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use. During DJI Care’s period of validity, if accidental damage occurs during normal use, repair fees and related costs will be covered by DJI. For more details you can visit our website or using this link https://www.dji.com/service/djicare/info#terms . Thank you.
2018-12-3
Use props
oguzgun
lvl.1

Turkey

First of all, thank you very much. This service by DJI is excellent. But there's one more thing I can think of. I am from turkey. There is no DJI official office. It is brought to my country through 3rd party companies. How do I get Drone insurance in non-governmental countries? Do I have to send it to a country with an official office?
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

oguzgun Posted at 12-4 07:42
First of all, thank you very much. This service by DJI is excellent. But there's one more thing I can think of. I am from turkey. There is no DJI official office. It is brought to my country through 3rd party companies. How do I get Drone insurance in non-governmental countries? Do I have to send it to a country with an official office?

Hi Oguzgun, we're sorry that DJI Care Refresh is not available in your current region. At present, the unit needs to be sent to DJI Official Service Center for DJI Care Refresh claim. It is not advised to purchase the DJI Care Refresh from another region if you bought the drone from your country. Hope for your understanding.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules