Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pilot User Manual
517 6 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToscanaDrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 1426219
  • >>>
Italy

Is the DJI Pilot app manual available somewhere?
2018-12-3
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 21031
  • >>>
United States

If you're referring to DJI GO, you can find an online manual here:
https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-go-4-manual
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're referring to the DJI Pilot app that can be used to the Mavic 2 Enterprise? If yes, we will check query with our team to see if we could provide this information. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-3
Use props
ToscanaDrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 1426219
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, is the DJI Pilot 1.01 installed in the CrystalSky. I use it with Inspire 2.
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ToscanaDrone Posted at 12-3 13:56
Hello, is the DJI Pilot 1.01 installed in the CrystalSky. I use it with Inspire 2.

Hi ToscanaDrone, we're sorry that there is no user manual for DJI Pilot for now. May I know what troubles do you encounter when using DJI Pilot? We'd like to check and see whether we can help.
2018-12-4
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33879
United States

Can you unlock a GEO Zone (fly Safe) in the app I cant seam to find it.
Thanks
1-5 09:39
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8805
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the DJI GO 4 information.

The Pilot app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pilot app.
1-5 13:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules