Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pilot User Manual
12Next >
41441 55 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Is the DJI Pilot app manual available somewhere?
2018-12-3
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you're referring to DJI GO, you can find an online manual here:
https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-go-4-manual
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're referring to the DJI Pilot app that can be used to the Mavic 2 Enterprise? If yes, we will check query with our team to see if we could provide this information. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-3
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, is the DJI Pilot 1.01 installed in the CrystalSky. I use it with Inspire 2.
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ToscanaDrone Posted at 12-3 13:56
Hello, is the DJI Pilot 1.01 installed in the CrystalSky. I use it with Inspire 2.

Hi ToscanaDrone, we're sorry that there is no user manual for DJI Pilot for now. May I know what troubles do you encounter when using DJI Pilot? We'd like to check and see whether we can help.
2018-12-4
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

Can you unlock a GEO Zone (fly Safe) in the app I cant seam to find it.
Thanks
2019-1-5
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the DJI GO 4 information.

The Pilot app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pilot app.
2019-1-5
Use props
mikeydoo
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-12-4 03:14
Hi ToscanaDrone, we're sorry that there is no user manual for DJI Pilot for now. May I know what troubles do you encounter when using DJI Pilot? We'd like to check and see whether we can help.

Would you know when the manual will be released?
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mikeydoo Posted at 1-22 13:02
Would you know when the manual will be released?

Hi mikeydoo, sorry, we do not have the news for now. May I know which DJI drone do you use and what trouble do you encounter when using DJI Pilot?
2019-1-23
Use props
mikeydoo
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-23 05:05
Hi mikeydoo, sorry, we do not have the news for now. May I know which DJI drone do you use and what trouble do you encounter when using DJI Pilot?

We have a Mavic 2 Zoom. I was able to control the Mavic once and then no more
(This was through the Pilot app on a Samsung Galaxy S2 from DJI)
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mikeydoo Posted at 1-23 09:33
We have a Mavic 2 Zoom. I was able to control the Mavic once and then no more
(This was through the Pilot app on a Samsung Galaxy S2 from DJI)

Thanks for the clarification. For Mavic 2 Zoom, it is recommended to use DJI GO 4 so that the performance can be ensured, thank you!
2019-1-25
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-12-3 08:27
If you're referring to DJI GO, you can find an online manual here:

DJI Pilot works with ALL mavic 2's, Just in case DJI didn't tell you.
2019-2-7
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been using nothing but Pilot with my Mavic 2 Zoom, waypoints, all works well and provides a very smooth flight experience. The Pilot recognizes the mavic 2 Zoom on startup and works very well. ( The latest Pilot version)
2019-2-7
Use props
Kilder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73852 ft
Brazil

In the camera settings of the DJI PILOT app, the MAVIC 2 ZOOM camera option does not appear, only Phantom 4 series cameras.
Is DJI PILOT compatible with Mavic 2 zoom?
Quabdo will have DJI apps in Portuguese language Brazil?
I feel that DJI does little with Brazilians, DJI does not provide anything in Portuguese.
2019-2-23
Use props
fans556a2ee6
New

Canada

I just tried DJI Pilot. It came loaded on the crystal sky tablet, so please don't try to tell me it a third party app. When I paused in the middle of a mapping mission, the M210 would not descend with the the transmitter control stick prompt, I had to activate RTH to get it down. When I restarted the mission, it did not continue from the last waypoint, instead it returned to the original start point, I had to land and trim  the mission and re-save it for each battery change. This is the first mapping software I have used that did not continue the mission from the last waypont. Anyone else experience these anomalies and figure out a fix?
Also to note, that the IOS version of Pilot does not give you a mapping function, but then you have GSPro for that.
2019-2-24
Use props
Kilder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73852 ft
Brazil

In the camera settings of the DJI PILOT app, the MAVIC 2 ZOOM camera option does not appear, only Phantom 4 series cameras.
I feel that DJI does little with Brazilians, DJI does not provide anything in Portuguese.
2019-3-1
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Kilder Posted at 3-1 14:30
In the camera settings of the DJI PILOT app, the MAVIC 2 ZOOM camera option does not appear, only Phantom 4 series cameras.

The available aircraft/camera setting contradict with DJI's statement: Only Enterprise series aircraft can be flown with Pilot app.
According to DJI's list these are: Matrice 100, 600 pro, 200 series, 200 V2 series, M2E, M2ED and P4 RTK.

Now DJI is 'softening' its definition - hence more bugs are being introduced in Pilot with more legacy aircraft supported by Pilot app.

@DJI - support your Enterprise aircraft and remove the consumer type aircraft within Pilot app.
The consumer airframes can be flown by GO4.
2019-3-1
Use props
adp.snc
New
Italy

Keule Posted at 3-1 21:41
The available aircraft/camera setting contradict with DJI's statement: Only Enterprise series aircraft can be flown with Pilot app.
According to DJI's list these are: Matrice 100, 600 pro, 200 series, 200 V2 series, M2E, M2ED and P4 RTK.

Well if you try to use it with a Matrice 210. it won't recognize the camera as well. Only Phantom 4 ones are listed.
Tried with an X4S and no luck - by the way, DJI .. if you put the option for "custom cameras" which requires Sensor size width and height in mm and Focal Length in mm .. you could as well put those datas in your own cameras specifications.

I mean, you list only phantom 4 cameras in the Pilot, and that's annoying. But you also don't give the info so we can do it manually.

And by the way, on the iPad there are all those infos, only on Crystalsky they are missing ..

It's very disappointing.
2019-3-14
Use props
djiuser_KJU1nNUDTNF7
lvl.1
Colombia

como configurar camara de M2E en camera custom
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_KJU1nNUDTNF7 Posted at 4-21 19:39
como configurar camara de M2E en camera custom

Sir, I've tried Google Translate but failed to get the exact meaning. Could you write in English for better assistance? Thank you!
2019-4-21
Use props
DroneRescue
lvl.1
Poland

Hi to everyone,
Can you tell me when the application on android (DJI Pilot) will have uploaded settings for M2E ?? I'm trying to make a photogrammetric mission and I have a problem with the camera. I tried a custom camera setup but I have a problem with parameters, does anyone know what parameters I have to set ??

Photo size (Widht) : 4000
Photo size (Height) : 3000
Sensor Size (Widht) : 6.20
Sensor Size (Height) : 4.65
Focal Length : 24mm or 48mm

Please confirm if this is correct

BR
Michal
2019-5-23
Use props
mdmcas
lvl.1

Spain

DroneRescue Posted at 5-23 01:37
Hi to everyone,
Can you tell me when the application on android (DJI Pilot) will have uploaded settings for M2E ?? I'm trying to make a photogrammetric mission and I have a problem with the camera. I tried a custom camera setup but I have a problem with parameters, does anyone know what parameters I have to set ??

Hi,

The photo size it is  4056 × 3040? or 4000 x 3000? thanks
2019-8-2
Use props
Redsketcher
New

Hi All - Frustrated with the lack of help from DJI I'm trying to figure this out and will be testing tomorrow. The settings I am using to create a custome camera in the DJI Pilot Mapping program are:

Width: 4056
Hight: 3040
Sensor Width: 5.7mm
Sensor height: 4.29mm
Focal Length: 4mm
Min Interval: 2s

These settings are based on the datasheet for the drone and some help from Tech support at a drone supplier. When comparing with the Mavic 2 Enerprize Zoom which is available in the latest DJI Pilot App, it seems to be rather similar in terms of number of photos and GSD. Fingers Crossed.
2019-9-19
Use props
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Hi Susan,

we own a Matrice 600 Pro with custom sensors. Usually I use DJI Pilot app (v.1.6.0).

I need to plan a grid mission with the following characteristics:
- drone always pointing North;
- rounding of turns;
- reduced speed when passing from one strip to the next.

Is it possible in DJI Pilot (v.1.6.0)? Do you suggest an alternative mision planner ?

Thanks
2019-10-4
Use props
djiuser_zc90Gvt3VEHG
lvl.1

does anyone know where is the flight control setting in dji pilot app???
2019-10-14
Use props
djiuser_zc90Gvt3VEHG
lvl.1

2019-10-14
Use props
djiuser_zc90Gvt3VEHG
lvl.1

2019-10-14
Use props
iFly2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194370 ft
Netherlands

Hi there @DJI Susan, @DJI Tony

Since there aren't any default setting for the Zenmuse X4s camera in the Pilot v1.6x app, would you be so kind and  share the necessary settings as Custom Camera in order to have the X4s working?
Or would it be possible to use the P4P camera settings since it is similar to the X4s?

Regards,
2019-11-8
Use props
iFly2
lvl.2
Netherlands

iFly2 Posted at 11-8 01:34
Hi there @DJI Susan, @DJI Tony

Since there aren't any default setting for the Zenmuse X4s camera in the Pilot v1.6x app, would you be so kind and  share the necessary settings as Custom Camera in order to have the X4s working?

Come on @DJI Susan or @DJI Tony,

You can do better!
Please answer the question. I see several users in this forum, all asking the same question.
Or would it be possible to fly the Inspire 2 or Matrice 2xx with DJI Pilot v1.6x with the camera preset for the Phantom 4 pro (while actually using the Zenmuse X4s)?

Regards,
2019-11-14
Use props
iFly2
lvl.2
Netherlands

iFly2 Posted at 11-14 11:25
Come on @DJI Susan or @DJI Tony,

You can do better!

@DJI Susan, @DJI Tony,

Please?!
2019-11-19
Use props
ddraun
lvl.1
France

Hi @DJI Susan and @DJI Tony,

I also have a similar question. Is it safe to fly an Inspire 1 with the X3 and an Altum Micasense if I integrate my Custom Camera parameters? I need an app to plan my flight for mapping what I can not do with DJI GO.

Thanks a lot for your response!
2019-11-22
Use props
R2F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3765801 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 4-21 23:11
Sir, I've tried Google Translate but failed to get the exact meaning. Could you write in English for better assistance? Thank you!

Hi DJI Susan, Could you please respond to the request for Custom Camera specifications required for the X4S.

This is not the first thread this has been requested on and I like many other enterprise users I require this information. I am sure everyone else  who has requested this information has like myself referred to the manual and many internet searches . If the manufacturer cannot provide this information then the X4S is not supported as stated on the Matrice series 2 web page.  If the X4S is not supported then this is misleading advertising and your customers should be eligible for a full refund.

Please have the relevant department provide this information as a matter of priority or better still include the X4S as an option within DJI Pilot.
2019-11-24
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

R2F Posted at 11-24 21:25
Hi DJI Susan, Could you please respond to the request for Custom Camera specifications required for the X4S.

This is not the first thread this has been requested on and I like many other enterprise users I require this information. I am sure everyone else  who has requested this information has like myself referred to the manual and many internet searches . If the manufacturer cannot provide this information then the X4S is not supported as stated on the Matrice series 2 web page.  If the X4S is not supported then this is misleading advertising and your customers should be eligible for a full refund.

Forget DJI mods, they aren't helping on this matter.
Enter following in the 'Custom Camera' settings for the X4S:

Photo size: 5472 x 3648
Sensor size: 13.2 x 8.8 mm
Focal length: 8.8 mm
Interval speed: 2 sec.

Good luck
2019-11-24
Use props
UAVTom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1236778 ft
  • >>>
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-12-3 08:27
If you're referring to DJI GO, you can find an online manual here:

Not much of a manual unfortunately.  I am teaching a Part 107 class and one of the units covers DJI drones and the DJI GO4 app.  From the link you shared, it does say manual, but when you click on one of the content links, it simply takes you to an ad page for more DJI product information.  DJI can do better!
2019-11-26
Use props
iFly2
lvl.2
Netherlands

Keule Posted at 11-24 21:50
Forget DJI mods, they aren't helping on this matter.
Enter following in the 'Custom Camera' settings for the X4S:

Hi there,

Focal length probably should be set to 8.8 mm instead of it's full frame equivalent of 24 mm

Wouldn't you say though that one could opt for the P4P camera preset as it is quite similar to the X4s?

Regards,
2019-12-8
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

iFly2 Posted at 12-8 22:52
Hi there,

Focal length probably should be set to 8.8 mm instead of it's full frame equivalent of 24 mm

You were right, it should be set to 8.8mm.
(i used the equivalent data set for another app)

I corrected my post accordingly.
Thanks!
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_JURcckD392Z6
lvl.1

United States

mikeydoo Posted at 1-23 09:33
We have a Mavic 2 Zoom. I was able to control the Mavic once and then no more
(This was through the Pilot app on a Samsung Galaxy S2 from DJI)

I am having the same problem. I have only gotten it to fly once. I can't get the takeoff button on the app to show up.
2019-12-17
Use props
Danial Nabil
lvl.1

Switzerland

hi , mavic 2 pro is not listed in camera type in android softwarre of dji pilot , am i right ?
so whats should i do ?
2020-3-11
Use props
alanatucker
New

United States

Danial Nabil Posted at 3-11 03:13
hi , mavic 2 pro is not listed in camera type in android softwarre of dji pilot , am i right ?
so whats should i do ?

I need to know what to do about this too.
2020-6-15
Use props
John Campen Aerial-Craft.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49639 ft
Australia

why is there still no user manual for DJI Pilot?  I want to know how to move the whole flight plan in one go around the area
2020-6-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules