Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 210 RTK and public
1526 5 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeydoo
lvl.4
United States

Hi

I have a Matrice 210 RTK and was wondering if it has to use the D-RTK Ground System or if I could use a publicly available Continuously Operating Refernce Station (CORS)? There are a number of these in my area.

Thanks...

2018-12-3
Use props
Droning.CG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41083 ft

Poland

A nice question - rhetorical? The RTK system in the M200 series is only used for positioning the drone. Maybe someday we'll be able to save the exact position of the geotag in the pictures.
2018-12-3
Use props
mikeydoo
lvl.4
United States

Thanks Droning.CG.  This is DJI support reply regarding using public RTK servers

"This is not necessarily an easy or straightforward question to answer but from from I hear it's potentially possible using the OSDK, however you would need to develop code that would essentially be a new flight controller.  So to sum up the answer, the OSDK does not have an established method to do this but you can attempt to program this yourself given the tools we have provided in the SDK"

So I'll stick to the DJI D-RTK Ground Server Kit for now.
2018-12-5
Use props
Droning.CG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41083 ft

Poland

mikeydoo ; SDK? - It's a different matter. Attempt to achieve the goal, but not directly.
My attempt to evaluate the RTK M210
equipment - 50%
RTK - 10%
SDK - 30%
DJI software - 5% ???
other - 5%
2018-12-5
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

Hey, DJI, what about offering an option to the M210RTK and M600 RTK to do real mapping using RTK/PPK like what's now offered with Phantom 4 RTK??? Is that technically possible?  Seems to me that it should be made available for those who made an investment in either platform as a way to generate further revenue for DJI as well as greater utility for the users of M210RTK/M600 RTK.  Will that ever happen?
2018-12-18
Use props
gio_play
New

Georgia

Hi
It is  possible to connect Matrice 210 RTK with D-rtk 2 mobile station.
what is cost this system.

2019-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules